+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does she want to be friends or more!??

Does she want to be friends or more!??

Me and a new co worker I'm very attracted to went out and had drinks yesterday. She is very flirty and we got along great!! She ended up coming up to my hotel room for more drinks and to watch a movie. She kept saying that her back hurt and I ended up giving her a very intimate massage. After all this we even made plans to watch another movie in my room tomorrow. But what really confuses me is that she has a boyfriend, and she even mentions him to me from time to time. So what is she thinking? Should I make a move?

if you don't mind her bf stomping a mud hole in yer sorry arse

Yes! You should make a move and ask her why she flirting with you even she had company with other.

bluesummer is offline Whatever.
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Some girls just like attention from as many guys as will give it to them (aka insecurity). Maybe her bf is a dick. Who knows? I would ask her in the nicest way possible if her boyfriend is okay with the two of you 'hanging out' in the manner that you are. My guess is no, but if she doesn't respect him enough to set some boundaries with you, it tells me A) she's obviously not concerned about her relationship, so do whatever you want, and B) she's definitely not gf material.
    Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever. - Mohandas Gandhi

She definitely enjoys the attention. But I'm not sure if she just wants to lead me on so she can have that ego boost of feeling wanted, or if she is really interested in something beyond friendship. So should I play it cool and not give her the attention she seeks and see if this puts me in the driver's seat aliitle more, or should I be assertive and try inviting her to hang out more? What would better my chances with her?

I wouldn't make a move...She had a boyfriend, I wouldn't try to ruin her relationship. That would cause more problems for her boyfriend and her. I think you should just talk to her, maybe she doesn't know what she wants, but let her make the decision. Don't make a move and mess everything up... let her decide what she wants to do.

"I agree of miss emmmz Prime39. I wouldn't make a move too because she had a boyfriend already. I bet shes just using you and she wants attention."

Why would you want to be the "in the driver's seat" in this kind of situation? You wouldn't be in the "driver's seat" whatsoever: you'd either be her emotional tampon, hence her bitch, or 2nd or possibly 3rd, 4th,5th or 6th wheel. The better question you should be asking yourself is, Why do I want this girl?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I'm trying to be strong and take all of your advice because I know you're right, but it's not an easy thing to do when you are really into someone. But its super tough, because we work together and she's flirting all the time. She's dangling a carrot, and I'm a very hungry horse! But I'm trying!