+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it fine to date other people in the beginning of the dating game?

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha
    hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by HDBadger View Post
    No, you're judgmental of everyone who doesn't align with your myopic views of dating and the world.
    Actually, I would disagree with that..She and I don't share views but she's pretty tolerant.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    . Were equal in every way

only a small % are jusst looking for sex and will **** anything

...my lord. This is mob mentality..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Id hate to see the men who you surround yourself with if you think there all sleazebags. I know a lot of genuine guys-i wouldnt be saying this otherwise.

Again your from america which explains a lot-just saying. Not racist but americans are sex addicts (a lot of them)

While michelle23 believes in this perfect concept, smackie49 laughts at it just as michele49 will do it one day.

*The numbers sympolizes pretty much correct actual age.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thats YC. Im not bothered anyway. Cant have an opinion round here without being accussed of something. Its good i have a strong backbone coz it just goes over my head

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    While michelle23 believes in this perfect concept, smackie49 laughts at it just as michele49 will do it one day.

*The numbers sympolizes pretty much correct actual age.
    Did you also remember to watch "The Number 23" starring Jim Carey? Wear your tinfoil..

American, is not a race, unless you are referring to the Native Americans. You're not racist, just ignorant.

Thats YC. Im not bothered anyway. Cant have an opinion round here without being accussed of something. Its good i have a strong backbone coz it just goes over my head
    You can have an opinion anytime you want. Just stop the horseshit inbetween your opinion is what we're getting at.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

No one in this thread is judging you Michelle. You post, and the minute someone calls you out on your own words, you recoil. Then you use "it's just my opinion" as a blanket statement to cover your tracks when people like Smackie and WakeUp challenge you on your errant, misleading statements.

To come full circle back to the original point of this thread, any person can date whomever he or she wants, whenever he or she wants, as long as exclusivity isn't agreed upon. Your opinion to the contrary means nothing, because, in this case, it's incorrect. Your opinion could be the world is flat, and you'd be wrong about that, too.

The OP asked the question, "Is it fine to date other people in the beginning stages?"

The answer is Yes. /thread

Lol either way the american attitude to sex and the dating culture is a lot different to where i live

Quote Originally Posted by BackUpOrGetStng View Post
    American, is not a race, unless you are referring to the Native Americans. You're not racist, just ignorant.
    Cut it with that shit, will ya? We 'Murricans call ourselves 'Murricans.

Thats your opinion. In my opinion multiple dating is wrong especially if your sleeping with more than one

Lol either way the american attitude to sex and the dating culture is a lot different to where i live
    Perfectly valid. Please put this level of thought into all your posts, and we can avoid fiascos like this in the future.

Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast