+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it fine to date other people in the beginning of the dating game?

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Newsflash: We.don't.care.
    Ya, right. If you don't care, don't give go asking me invasive questions about my virginity.

No dame ever speaks like that and the sheer amount of flaunting and the description all bore striking resemblances to things guys would say when impersonating a girl on a forum.

Anyway, I can predict "fearoflove"s taking of virginity: he met some guy online and they're meeting up.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Ya, right. If you don't care, don't give go asking me invasive questions about my virginity.
    We.don't.care.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Allright back to topic: where from these rumors that fearoflove is actually a guy comes from?
    From LR and Imma's imagination.

As soon as you're going to advance your 'union' to a sexual one then you should, IMO, ask for exclusivity. If they don't agree to be exclusive ~ then you can pretty much expect that you're not the only one or your not the one he/she is going to stop seeing others for. It's that simple.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    From LR and Imma's imagination.
    From pretty reasonable inferences, being guys and having trolled ourselves (though never stooping as low as to pretend to be a girl, well, actually I can't say that about Imma..I mean, doing that means one is assuredly homosexual)...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    From pretty reasonable inferences, being guys and having trolled ourselves (though never stooping as low as to pretend to be a girl, well, actually I can't say that about Imma..I mean, doing that means one is assuredly homosexual)...
    ... "not that there's anything wrong with that." Jerry Seinfeld.

*second attempt at really getting back on topic*

As soon as you're going to advance your 'union' to a sexual one then you should, IMO, ask for exclusivity. If they don't agree to be exclusive ~ then you can pretty much expect that you're not the only one or your not the one he/she is going to stop seeing others for. It's that simple.

... "not that there's anything wrong with that." Jerry Seinfeld.
    As long it's the "cool gay friend" kinda homo and not the "broad with a dick" gay...

*second attempt at really getting back on topic*

I will also attempt to get back on topic by agreeing with this.

thank you, my good man!

Back to topic, it depends on the person. Some would rather not reveal they are dating others as to not scare away anything with potential, some will wait until asked, and some will bring up that they are just dating atm. Me I'm pretty blunt and would just say I'm casually dating atm. Whether I have slept with someone or not isn't their business. I'm the type that doesn't continue dating someone I have no serious interest in. I pretty much know by the first date anyways.

Id look for exclusivity from the start. If i thought he was dating others or sleeping with others-hed go in the untrustworthy pile and id wave goodbye. I normally know on the first date whether i trust him or not and if i dont its "i hope you get hit by a bus-goodbye" lol

girls like you are rare michelle. i wish tehy were all like you but they arent

Aw thank you

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast