+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Is it fine to date other people in the beginning of the dating game?

Lamobatsman, all I'm saying is make sure you feel that your feelings are reciprocated before giving yourself to someone. Don't invest everything right away. As for the attention whore comment, at one point I was that guy going out of his way trying to please girls and give them the perfect impression of me. It didn't work and I ended up buy a lot of dinners and whatnot for nothing. Lots of girls like the romantic attention, but have no intention of going beyond "friends". I can like a girl, but I won't take her seriously until I've slept with her, because I've seen plenty of girls put on a great front. Now I don't really care what girls think of me, and am just myself. I am direct, and I go for what I want, and if she doesn't like it...**** her, I'll find someone else.

Backup twice i followed my instincts on the first date and was proved right in the end. I didnt no anything about all the stuff i listed back then-it was just a gut feeling. Id be even more cautious and weary now

other guys that i dated for a few weeks or a month-i just didnt like them but a lot of them were genuine guys.

Apparently, michelle: 18 is fake dating so you can't really submit any anecdotal evidence to the biased court of BackUpOrGetStng...
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Michelle, I am so with you on that. A woman can normally look into a mans eyes to see is he's sex driven or a terrible man. We as women have that instinct and a lot of us don't follow it. Unfortunately some men have the wrong and negative attitudes. A man has to prove himself to me because I know I am worth it. A man will only do what a woman allows. The cheapest woman who gives it away so easily and puts so much out there is normally the one you end up paying the most for in the end. You men should think about that. You may get it all upfront and not put so much work in and get it free of charge, meaning no work involved but you will pay for her in the end!
    Last edited by NiaPeach; 10-05-13 at 06:42 AM.

Lol he just wants me to say "your right i dont have a clue what i want, i dont know my own mind, never experienced anything real before coz i was young and id easily end up with a narcissist or a sex addict coz im only 23 and stupid"

would that make you happy?

Well if what you have been doing has been working for you Michelle, go for it. Encourage others. So men, if a woman has sex with you the first time you all go out on a date or what have you, do you not feel less respect? It's not always about sex and women should RUN from men who has to get sex just for dinner!

Quote Originally Posted by NiaPeach View Post
    Michelle, I am so with you on that. A woman can normally look into a mans eyes to see is he's sex driven or a terrible man.
    JHC ... O.o ...
    What would a sex driven man's eyes look like to you Nia?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I don't think you have to be exclusive from the first time you date someone. The point of dating is to get to know each other. If you've only just started getting to know the person, why shouldn't you be able to meet other people? Say you meet somebody through a dating website or are set up by a mutual friend. You go out with them and think they're interesting. You want to continue meeting them, but you're not close enough to be in a relationship with them yet. Why shouldn't you be allowed to go on dates with other people? That's ridiculous. If you were good friends with the person before you started dating them, that would be a different matter. But taking your time to go out on a few dates with different people so you can make up your mind who to be with is a different matter.

To the question of sleeping with somebody before you've developed feelings for them, I don't think that's a good idea. Then you can end up developing feelings for the person just because you've been sleeping with them, and not because they're good relationship material. I think this can happen to either gender. Or you may not develop feelings for them, but they'll get more emotionally attached to you, which is a whole other problem. It's much better to take your time. Leave sex out of the equation until you've developed a solid relationship first.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    JHC ... O.o ...
    What would a sex driven man's eyes look like to you Nia?
    What's worse is, there are evidently only TWO kinds of men: sex hounds and terrible men.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

... Lmao ....
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    As long as you tell each girl that you plan to see again that shes not the only egg in your basket-its fine.

Its 50/50. Some people think its fine, some think its not so communication is important.

Personally if a guy told me hes seeing other girls-hed get the boot and and a smiley wave goodbye
    Gotta protect that fragile female ego.

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    Gotta be a real faggot ego.

I think every situation is different-just like every person is different. It depends on a lot of things whether youll see each other again or not whethsr or not sex happens.

Not all men would lose respect for her and not all women would run a mile.

Its not black and white and it doesnt necessarily mean that person is a whore/man whore.

For me trust is the most important thing so i dont have a timelimit or a number of dates or anything. Id just need to be sure that hes genuine and trustworthy and see potential

Quote Originally Posted by HeheMan View Post
    Twat! Lmfao

I'm an empowered, sexually liberated man.

I'll date who I want and sleep with who I want - until something serious evolves.

Any woman who thinks she's entitled to exclusivity after one or two dates... lol.

Page 5 of 19 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast