+ Follow This Topic
Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast

Thread: Is it fine to date other people in the beginning of the dating game?

Online dating is complicated so ya in that situation I think its fine but I think its wrong if your seeing someone local to see others. Thats having one foot in, one foot out and its unfair to her. Especially if your sleeping with her-you should not be sleeping with anyone else.

hmm i agree with you about teh online dating thing but i think my situation was very different. I met her through a mutual friend plus also i think flying to see someone shows huge commitment. I would think in this situation its fair to think she wouldnt be seeing/sleeping with anyone and me neither.

Michelle as crazy as you might think this. i developed more of a rship with her than people iv been on several dates with

Im not talking about her. Im talking local here with my above post

my opinion- if i was dating someone local i would see other girls cos theres no commitment of any sort. But if you are doing what i did online LDR then i wouldnt really cos theres more of a level of commitement from both sides.

So i clearly view things differently to you lol

so with long distance you will not see others? but with a local girl you will? sorry man but that makes no sense lol

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    so with long distance you will not see others? but with a local girl you will? sorry man but that makes no sense lol
    It does make sense. You're not listening. The commitment is much bigger with the Long distance than with someone you have met here.

YOu have already spent 2 months talking with each other and saying things that you really like them etc etc. PLus like i said its a lot more serious when someone is planning to fly to see you. The investment being made is so much bigger! i wouldnt expect a girl to make that amount of investment and talk or see other guys. Makes no sense.

Locally i can go on 2 dates with a girl and still not say things like i like you etc and i have feeligns for you. A local girl doesnt have to invest much time or money in me

It still doesn't make sense. But if that's what works for you.

But a local girl who sees you regularly and spends lots of time with you would likely love you more and know you better than a long distance girl. Shed be more invested emotionally and less likely to cheat. She can meet all the needs of a relationship coz she is right there beside you and over time you can develop a deep emotional bond with her.

With long distance it would take 2-3 times longer to become that close, that emotionally invested.

It makes no sense that you would cheat on your gf who lives 5 minutes away who you can have regular sex with and not cheat on a girl who lives ten thousand miles away..

I am listening but I am not talking about the first 1-2 dates. Im talking about after that when things start getting a little serious

the topic is about the first one or two dates. yh if things get serious i will only see one girl regardless where they are. But im talking initially at the beginning.

And iv had situations like i told u where the girl lived 20 minutes from my house and after 3 months nothing. she was about as emotionally invested in me as jimmy saville was to his wife. pfft. ironically teh girl from germany who i never met was more emotionally invested i would think. can someone explain that logic? doesnt make sense does it?! nothing makes sense hence my philosophy. You girls are quite naive and think everything is black and white.

Its easier for girl cos they dont get rejected or messed around much. Iv been rejected probably nearly 50 times.

I just think Im a positive person and I wouldnt let one or two bad experiences with a few losers cause me to treat the next few blokes badly. Why punish someone new for something someone old did?

You said you watch jeremy kyle right? Look at all the couples on that who have horrible destructive unhealthy relationships with crazy trust issues because of something one of them did in the first month.

Its not a healthy foundation for a long term relationship.

The only reason women dont get rejected so much is coz we dont bother trying. We just wait for people to come to us lol.

once bitten twice shy?

people ask me what have i learnt from my lesson. what can i say? never to go for 18 year old girls? never to go online ? never to meet german girls ever again?
    never to have feelings so quickly? never to buy tickets beforehand or book fancy restaurants? to sleep with more or no girls whilst liking/dating one girl?
    who knows the ****ing answer?!
    what you have to understand is a guy will do whatever he needs to to protect and look after himself

btw im not bitter. i just have different expeirences thats all. women are like businesses. bad businessmen still pump money into a losing business cos they are emoitonally attached. you should treat women like a business no?

what a load of sh** thread this is to read, what is wrong with all you people, i got to like page 12 and then gave up on looking for peoples opinions on the original post

^^That's not ironic at all...no. And I am totally not being ironic, either..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Page 18 of 19 FirstFirst ... 816171819 LastLast