+ Follow This Topic

Thread: bf came before he got it in

bf came before he got it in

Hey this is my bf who has been a virgin till he met me, however weve been at it a year and hes getting good, anyway he hadnt had it for 2 weeks and he came before he got it in and then since then hes gone all weird and hardly speaking. Do you think he feels like less of a man or something , for me Im not bothered a bit theres always next time

Hes probably embarressed. Talk to him and tell him its fine and not to worry as your not judging him. Tell him it really doesnt bother you.

Does he make you climax in other ways such as touching or oral? If not, start working on that. It will boost his confidence if you communicate and show him what you like/want.

No he doesnt but he keeps asking me what i like so im telling him and telling him how good it is. After that tho the other day he scurried off like a scalded cat. Im sure thats whats bothering him. I need to say to him hun whats bothering you and if its that ill say to him god like im bothered, its always so good and it was just because we waited for 2 weeks its not a problem'

He needs to keep up with his masturbation. Tell him he needs to do it regular, but take his time doing it......saving it is just dumb.

BTW if he is young, he should be ready for round two in 10 mins. Why did he have to quit. If he does it again you make sure he pleasures you till you finish.

it happens to all of us!

Why are you telling him its really good when its not? Its supposed to be enjoyable for both of you. Stop trying so hard to please him all the time and be more assertive. Tell him what you want and teach him how to make you orgasm too.

You bave to communicate and be open with each other.

If you start to enjoy it, youll want to do it more often and it will get better in time for both of you. Tell him to quit being embarresed-you should be comfortable together by now and sex should be great. Its been a year for feck sake.

Start communicating and demand that he focus on you more. Its give and take. You keep practising and exploring and its supposedcto be fun.