+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to become intimate with my love?

How to become intimate with my love?

Quite a question, isn't it? It's something that all young people should know beforehand these days, no?

However, in my case, it's quite complicated. I am currently.. er.. 'seperated' from my beloved, but I have hopes that he and I will once more live together.

However, even when I was living with him, he and I *never* had sex. At least not in the penetration way, although we did other things. It's because of his size. He's 6'8 and his penis is about 11' when fully-erect. It's not a 'Wow, that's cool!' thing, it causes him a LOT of pain because of several health problems that have arisen because of it.

I tried to get him to see me as someone else, because had had no problem using his size to punish women when he was a Pain Master, or when he despised them. (My boyfriend is not a good man, unless you can see through his exterior, but he is mine.) But when it comes to me, he flat-out refuses to have sex with me.

I want to marry this man, I want to have children of our own, because I am completely attached to his beautiful little daughter, she is my world as well as his. But I want children of our own, and Lance mentioned that he wanted them to, with me.

But how can I get him to break free of his fear of hurting me, and actually allow himself to become intimate with me? It's not just his size, it's the 'pressure of his ejaculation' that would cause pain. How would he know that? I try not to think of him having unprotected sex in his past. I know he's 'clean', because I saw the results for myself, I guess it's more of an envy thing.

Is such a thing possible for a man who is vain and prideful? (He is 38, but he is absolutely gorgeous. However, vanity is one of his biggest faults.)
    Nice to meet you all!

Pain master? Does that equal narcissist? You say hes "not a good man" then why would you want to be with him?

Hello again, Michelle23.

No, I mean that he was a BSDM Dom prior to his rehabilitation from Cancer. Pain Master is just one type of a 'Dom'. And no, Lance is not Narcissistic. Quite the opposite, actually, which drew me to him. He's not a good man, but he wants to be. He does a lot of evil things, but not by choice. He also loves his family dearly, and is a damn good father to Allisa.

And I want to be with him because I know the way he is deep down. I lived with him for quite a while. I see what others see, and I see what others don't. He may not be a good man, but he was good to me.
    Nice to meet you all!

He has a big dick and his name is Lance. too funny
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Vintazh View Post
    Hello again, Michelle23.

No, I mean that he was a BSDM Dom prior to his rehabilitation from Cancer. Pain Master is just one type of a 'Dom'. And no, Lance is not Narcissistic. Quite the opposite, actually, which drew me to him. He's not a good man, but he wants to be. He does a lot of evil things, but not by choice. He also loves his family dearly, and is a damn good father to Allisa.

And I want to be with him because I know the way he is deep down. I lived with him for quite a while. I see what others see, and I see what others don't. He may not be a good man, but he was good to me.
    He "does a lot of evil things but not by choice" Then whose choice is it that he do evil things? Man oh Man has he ever got you psychologically subordinate.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I think Vintazh is just a figment of our imagination (I picture the good witch of the west from the Wizard of Oz when she posts) but, just in case you're real, here is a link to a site that will be able to answer your big-dick-pain-master type questions.

http://forum.literotica.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26

See you here, soon should you have any questions about non-domination type sex with a man who isn't hung like a donkey

Peace out!
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Just talk to him and express that you'll go slow. Plus, I would imagine he wouldn't need to go all the way in to reach climax...

To be honest, this is sounding a bit like Fifty Shades of Grey, but that doesn't mean the OP isn't legitimate.

There's not much you can do as long as you guys are separated. If he wanted to be with you, he'd have found a way around this problem. Even if he was terrified of hurting you, there are other options for pleasuring each other and for conceiving a child. Nobody would let this stop them unless a serious committed relationship wasn't that important to them. Not being able to have sex with a woman he cares about sounds like a convenient excuse for him to remain a bachelor.

Good people dont do "a lot of evil things" it makes no sense

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Good people dont do "a lot of evil things" it makes no sense
    I'm not convinced of the veracity of this poster, but you've raised in interesting topic.

Have you heard of the Milgram experiment? A psychology experiment where the students were told to give electric shocks to another student if he got wrong answers? A large percentage were so intimidated in their environment, that they delivered potentially lethal doses of electricity to another human despite being nice, normal people. (there was no electricity and the victim was an actor) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milgram_experiment

The experiment explained how in wartime, seemingly normal men can turn into a soldier who will commit atrocities.

Having said that, in normal life - I agree with you 100%
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.