+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Do you girls understand that sex doesn't equal love to men

Do you girls understand that sex doesn't equal love to men

I'm not saying men are cheaters. We're not. I'm just saying we go against our instinct to make relationship work. Would we have sex with most good looking women we see? Definitely. Do we do it? No. Because...well...we don't want to hurt you. And we may get rejected....but even if we could, many of us wouldn't do it...for you not to get hurt.
    I'm not saying women are different, they also have their sexual fantasies but it is still different.

I firmly believe most women when they have a good thing going would reject a Brad Pitt not to jeopardize it. Talking about like a one night thing. Men are different. We would **** anything in a skirt or a dress except Dennis Rodman. Yet we don't do it. Don't even try.

Just curious. Do women understand that? I know it sucks girls and hurts your feelings, self value and your territorial instincts but it's true. Just how men are wired. It's not a biggy though. It's a part of being a man. You have your demons, too. Good man however won't cheat on you. Doesn't mean he wouldn't wanna have sex, just sex with all kinds of diferrent women if he could...in a perfect world where he could....and you wouldn't mind and be hurt. But this is the world we live in.

Your stereotyping OP. I know a lot of goodlooking confident single men who have never had a one night stand even though they could if they wanted to.

Your speaking for all men when you shuld be speaking for yourself.

And just to add if women ran on instinct like your saying men do- we too would **** anything whilst ovulating to follow our natural inclination to get pregnant. Its how were wired *rolls eyes* lol

your comparing humans to the animal world and we could flip it easily and use the same argument.

Plenty of women do cheat, plenty of women spread there legs for anyone, he could look like shit on a stick or brad pitt-it wouldnt matter. same goes for some men.

if all men wanted to cheat-they all would and it would be deemed acceptable in society by now
    Last edited by michelle23; 11-05-13 at 08:40 AM.

Unless a woman is a whore, then yes after sex she will feel some sort of attachment. I do understand it easier for a man to forget about it after sex. You're not a woman, therefore you wouldn't understand. If I have sex with a man, it's because I really like him and see the relationship going somewhere. I don't have casual meaningless sex. So unless she's an empty souled and promiscuous, then yes the average woman does get attached.

lol a lot of men get attached too. Its just a stereotype that they dont.

So Zaz, basically you're saying that men in happy relationships would like to sleep with other women they are attracted to, but they don't, because their relationship is more important?

How is this different for women? As a woman, I would like to sleep with guys I am attracted to other than my boyfriend. But I don't do it, don't even try, because what I have with my boyfriend is a lot more important.

Additionally, sex with any other guy wouldn't be as good as with my boyfriend, simply because I wouldn't be in love with him. (This last part may be different for guys)
    Last edited by searock; 15-05-13 at 11:46 PM.

Just curious. Do women understand that?
    Some do. Many do not.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I could go home now and give my bf permission to sleep with someone else and he would not do it, would not want to. You cannot say anything about all men or all women. Were not all the same.

If we were, we would all have open relationships and wed all sleep with everyone and anyone. And yes I have discussed these topics with my bf and he said he would never agree to that

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I could go home now and give my bf permission to sleep with someone else and he would not do it, would not want to. You cannot say anything about all men or all women. Were not all the same.
    Most men (or women for that matter since you keep saying men and women are emotionally the same) wouldn't do it either ... until the opportunity arose. If he's attracted to someone and she was willing and you gave him permission.. he'd certainly have to fight against it. No sense denying that either because until the scenerio presented itself his words are just words... and I'm not saying he would cheat on you. Permision to proceed is not cheating.

If we were, we would all have open relationships and wed all sleep with everyone and anyone. And yes I have discussed these topics with my bf and he said he would never agree to that
    words without actions are just words.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Ya I get what your saying. Im not saying men and women are all the same emotionally. Obviously there not but I know a lot of men who have no interest in nsa and are more emotionally driven. Id say the only time my bf would be tempted to cheat is if he fell into an emotional affair (same as me) but thankfully we both know how to avoid that from happening.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Your stereotyping OP. I know a lot of goodlooking confident single men who have never had a one night stand even though they could if they wanted to.

Your speaking for all men when you shuld be speaking for yourself.

And just to add if women ran on instinct like your saying men do- we too would **** anything whilst ovulating to follow our natural inclination to get pregnant. Its how were wired *rolls eyes* lol

your comparing humans to the animal world and we could flip it easily and use the same argument.

Plenty of women do cheat, plenty of women spread there legs for anyone, he could look like shit on a stick or brad pitt-it wouldnt matter. same goes for some men.

if all men wanted to cheat-they all would and it would be deemed acceptable in society by now
    ^ Couldn't agree more with this ^

OP, like it or not, men AND women are both capable of emotions. That being said, some cases are where relationships aren't for them. But it's not JUST MEN.

Why in hell are so many people on this forum stereotyping genders and their actions?

I'd love any girl who had sex with me. Gotta put a ring on that girl before someone else does!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz01 View Post
    I firmly believe most women when they have a good thing going would reject a Brad Pitt not to jeopardize it. Talking about like a one night thing. Men are different. We would **** anything in a skirt or a dress except Dennis Rodman. Yet we don't do it. Don't even try.
    Am I tho only one who can't see the difference between what a woman would do and what a man would do, in the above statement?

It seems to me that Zaz01 is trying to gender stereotype, but is failing at it .

Quote Originally Posted by Zaz01 View Post
    Men are different. We would **** anything in a skirt or a dress except Dennis Rodman.
    Damn, you're high maintenance.

Op maybe you should consider getting some help for your sex addiction. "anything in a skirt" if i put a skirt on my dog-would you **** her and I see lots of old ladies wearing skirts around and about. Maybe we should warn them to put on a chastity belt coz theres men around

No need. We've beeen trained well. We're finely tuned relationship soldiers now. We know how to act and what is required and expected from us. All the training has payed off.
    In a way it's like in HIMYM when Lilly asked Barney how can he be in love with Robin and sleep with bimbos all the time. He got all confused and told her she doesn't make any sense. It's like saying how can an ant lift 10 times it's bodyweight yet roses are red, something like that...arr the two even related? Lol, yes it's Barney but it's true. It's all training. Otherwise, 500 new planets would be discovered before men would figure out the relation between loving somebody and not sleeping wth everybody. And we pride ourseles on being the smart gender lol. All training. All training.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast