+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does He Really Like Me?

Does He Really Like Me?

My friend and I like to just have fun, and I don't know if he's flirting or not. Nothing online seems to be relevant to my situation. And just today I was at a lab table kind of leaned over, and he walked by and brushed my butt with his hand. When I turned around he looked at me and didn't apologize, he just walked away and smiled to himself. Just last week, I told my him that I was going to see Iron Man 3 that Friday, and he said he was going the next day (Saturday). He said I should go at the same movie theater at the same time because that's where/when he was going. Was he asking me out in a way? Guys confuse me! I mean, I like him. He's good looking, smart, funny, and athletic, plus we have most of the same interests, and I'm always open to trying new things. So does he like me or is just being a flirt?

Ask him out on a date and then you'll know won't you?

He was asking you to go at the same place and time, so I guess that could technically be called asking you out. He's flirting with you, how does he know if he likes you yet or not? Takes getting to know someone to figure that out.
    ...as ancient astronaut theorists would suggest