+ Follow This Topic

Thread: 17 years old.

17 years old.

hi , i loved a girl since 7years now,i told her what i felt for her,she's broken after many of her "boyfriends"let her down ,even the last one who was her last chance of believing in love, she said,i was her friend,even if i told i love her, she didn't want to give me an answer,she told me i love u "sometimes" i hate myself sometimes ,but i love her. This year. i met a new girl,she felt in love with me,she's very affective,and makes me feel loved , i don't know what to do,i feel like i've ruined my life waiting for the first one,and still doing it ! I still love the first one but i don't know i'm bad really bad , HELP me please.

The first one isn't interested, cut your losses and go with the new girl that wants you bad. It's a no brainer which one wants to get into your pants...why pass up that kind of opportunity.

I agree with smackie. You're only ruining things with this one by focusing on the past. Why would you go back when you can move forward and achieve happiness?

hello , thank you for your answers , i don't really know she called me yeterday , i wanted to cut everything down , she apologized and said , she didn't want to lose me. i'm lost

Dude she friend zoned you. There is nothing to be lost about. Do you want to keep going around in circles being this girl's emotional tampon? Hell no, and nothing is going to change. Get off the pot, and move on.

Active thread is here:
    http://www.loveforum.net/threads/80573-7-years?highlight=