+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: waiting for the woman i love

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by AmIASleaze
    too long.... even for me.... summary please
    That's the smartest thing she's said yet.

yea, hopefully it gets even better
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by JOHNB
    sorry to say ssh! but i was limited to 10,000 characters and without getting into the nitty gritty of it all i was simply detailing the whole problem that befalls me now. I do believe however that there are some very valid points made by all in this brief thread (i will stop asking advice soon).

''you get what you give'' ? well i know that for a fact after all this time so now it's time for me to move on

seems to me like the wonder of love and it's prevalent strategical problems do not only cross the POND from the UK to the USA but that you guys see things a little differently from me - maybe i should start a new thread under another name ?!

I thought this was a site that cares. Apparently you all shoot from the hip - i was not talking simple problems here. The ones that happen to everyone. I was talking to you all about a woman who has 4 problems that are quite major. never mind

all the best

john b
    Just to clarify JohnB, you were not responding to my post, but to indigo's. And just for the record, indigo and whaywardj are a couple of the more thoughtful posters in this forum (not to leave anyone out as there are others).

You wrote, "she told her boyfriend many times she wants to split and he wont accept". I don't really understand what that means. It seems to me that either you are together, or you are not. If she chooses not to continue with him, he has no choice but to accept it, although he can certainly choose how well he accepts it. Perhaps your girl is more ambiguous about your relationship than she is admitting to you.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Apparently you all shoot from the hip

indigosoul Guest
    and whayward - here is for you a little suggestion - i have never met you but i think i know you a little - this site is supposed to give ppl from all over the world - so i suggest that you read into the text i submitted - you dont want to read ''upwards of 40 paragraphs'' ? then dont. thank you for not reading and not commenting in future.

john b
    This guy has huge control/anger management issues if he's even 1/100th like this off the web. And remember, just b/c its anonymous web forum doesn't mean the ppl on it don't have feelings. If they didn't care, they wouldn't answer at all (funny... got a lot a members on this forum... where are they.... hmmm??)

John, you need to see a psychologist or psychiastrist. And I mean that in the NICEST way, truly, go talk to someone who can really help you before you blow.
    Last edited by indigosoul; 26-06-05 at 07:58 AM.

indigosoul Guest
    And that was hilarious Fras!!

indigosoul Guest
    seems to me like the wonder of love and it's prevalent strategical problems do not only cross the POND from the UK to the USA but that you guys see things a little differently from me - maybe i should start a new thread under another name ?!
    This is so inflammatory that I won't even touch it... except to say: excellent idea. And to suggest you change your strategy if you are interested in more "thoughtful responses".

thanks indigosoul

Quote Originally Posted by indigosoul
    This is so inflammatory that I won't even touch it... except to say: excellent idea. And to suggest you change your strategy if you are interested in more "thoughtful responses".
    This guy has huge control/anger management issues if he's even 1/100th like this off the web. And remember, just b/c its anonymous web forum doesn't mean the ppl on it don't have feelings. If they didn't care, they wouldn't answer at all (funny... got a lot a members on this forum... where are they.... hmmm??)

John, you need to see a psychologist or psychiastrist. And I mean that in the NICEST way, truly, go talk to someone who can really help you before you blow.

thanks indigosoul - you are so nice to me - intimating that i am in need of serious help when all i did was come on this forum and explain my predicament - sorry that it gave you offence- didn't mean to be agressive .

it has been a long time since i was on here now on 12.05.2005 - but here goes as to the current situation:-

i love this woman and she loves/loved me - i have had no closure yet - so i best not go down that path.

all i wanted to know was is it worth it

i think i have got my answer from her and here.

i will always love her and thats that

what a fool i was.

end

thanks everyone for replying and being so prescient.

johnb

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    WOW.... You know from past experience I have tried to hold my tongue when people have said things to others on here just to keep peace but.........DAMN!

First off your sleeping with a married woman which is wrong in all kinds of areas and then second when someone asks you to clarify some things because your post is too long you insult them personally by their age and possibly reputation. Sounds to me like you really do need help but for different reasons aside from extramarital affairs.

I'm appalled that your age has not given you the maturity to be able to understand people and know how to treat them whether it be in person or behind a computer. I'm glad you think you know everyone on here so well...maybe then you know how they would have originally answered your post if it would have been a little shorter and to the point.
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

John B,

Seems you had already answered your questions...was it worth it?
    So should you wait?
    Well, if you think it is worth it.

Well, You seem to think so. Therefore, wait.

Tell us how it goes.

All the best.

Rb lol. This is old!

but he came back for more. 5 months later to respond to indigo, that's pretty good.

will we ever find out what happened?

I think he said he wasn't going to wait anymore? I don't know.

indigosoul Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by clynn
    So should you wait?
    Well, if you think it is worth it.

Well, You seem to think so. Therefore, wait.

Tell us how it goes.

All the best.
    ^This is probably the best advice, really, when it all gets distilled down. Only you know the depth of your love. But it is hard loving someone you can't be or aren't with. I know this from personal experience. If you need to vent, then vent. You never told us: did she marry this other fellow? How is her cancer? How are YOU for that matter?

And welcome back.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    Rb lol. This is old!

Sorry was responding to his anger deals which I guess Iw as very late on. Sorry about that didn't mean to scare him away again! oops my bad... Gotta start paying attention to the damn dates...
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast