Everyone is calling her a stripper, and most likely because I ALSO live in ohio, she is. I remember when I worked at a gas station my first year of college I was covering a 3rd shift and low and behold a hand full of them walk in, talking shit with make up caked on, and they smelled like dirty old men. All gold diggers really and I base that on never talking to one that wasn't a gold digger honestly and outwardly. Go ahead and blow your money on an apt and give up on saving for that future dream home because you are two steps away from being some whore's little bitch. Sorry I have to be so vulgar but damn!

A good understanding woman depending on your situation as you put it would not demand so much on you considering. I know things are a little different for women but, I moved in with my mother a couple of months ago right after my sister died to help her take care of my sisters children because out of the two, ones dad is forever in prison and the others father is also dead. When she gets her shift settled and some money put back, I plan on moving back out, and as for that matter I will always be around to help and any man I decide to date has got to deal with it because family comes first and I am not about to neglect a 6 year old little boy who needs all the love he can get right now for some punk ass asshole. Before I moved back in I lived on my own from 18 till just a couple months ago, I am 23. So I would say no, it shouldn't matter, as long as you have a goal in mind, a DECENT woman will understand, could make things a little awkward at first but the way I look at it, if your worth it, your worth it to them. It won't matter. I just know I have dated guys my age that live at home but they make their way helping their parents and paying off any debts they accrued college or otherwise. Sounds to me though you need to take off those rose tinted glasses and take a step back to see a bigger picture before you get yourself ****ed over.