+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why is he mad at me? I don't get it...

Why is he mad at me? I don't get it...

Hey guys, I've got a little problem and I have no idea what to do now, I hope anyone on here has any idea what's going on.
    So, I've known this guy for a while now and last month we started going out on dates every now and then. We're not really together yet but we were on a good way. We really like each other but we decided to take it slow, we haven't shared a kiss yet, we were only holding hands and cuddled and stuff like that.

Anyway, last night I messaged him and told him that we still have to go out and eat ice cream because I had to cances our last date. He said "Yeah but only if you don't go straight to your best friend and tell her"...I was kinda shocked. I replied "I won't tell her" and he said "Yeah right, I know you told her everything that's happened between us"
    But the thing is: I didn't.

My best friend told me his best friend told her about us, and that's what I said to him... 'Yeah whatever, I gotta go now. bye" he said but he was online for like another 30 minutes. He doesn't believe me, no matter what I say.

I don't really get what his problem is... He told his best friend about us and as soon as he hears I did the same, he freaks out? Even if it wasn't really me who told her. And it's not like what's going on between us is a secret. Many of our friends know about us.

He's online all the time but he won't message me anymore and won't answer my calls. And I don't really have the guts to message him myself right now because I don't know how he's going to react and I have no idea WHAT to tell him because I haven't done anything wrong. I want to talk to him face to face but he doesn't want to go out with me anymore. I don't know what the big deal is? This guy is really confusing.
    Why is he mad at me?!

On a side note:
    I'm not quite sure, but I THINK his best friend told him something really bad about me/made something up...because she doesn't really like me, but I'm not sure about that.
    And she's NOT into him, she's had a boyfriend for a really long time. So she's not jealous or anything. I know my best friend likes him too but he doesn't like her in that way.

he sounds v immature. id just forget him if i were you. he wont even hear your side so f**k him. he aint worth it. sounds like theres too many girls sniffing round him too-maybe thats why he dont want people to know about you. hes not worth it

er maybe he doesnt trust her cos she gossips to her best friend about everything they do

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    he sounds v immature. id just forget him if i were you. he wont even hear your side so f**k him. he aint worth it. sounds like theres too many girls sniffing round him too-maybe thats why he dont want people to know about you. hes not worth it
    I have feelings for him, I don't want to give up on him and many people know about us

Quote Originally Posted by lamobatsman View Post
    er maybe he doesnt trust her cos she gossips to her best friend about everything they do
    I think you got it wrong... HE told his best friend about us and his best friend told my best friend and now he thinks I said something, which I did not

this sounds stupid to me.. he doesnt have any reason to be mad. hes prob just bored of you and doesnt have the balls to tell you. sorry but you should move on

this sounds stupid to me.. he doesnt have any reason to be mad. hes prob just bored of you and doesnt have the balls to tell you. sorry but you should move on
    Yeah he doesn't have any reason! and I don't think so, because apparently he told his best friend that he's into me and he likes me a lot.

Hey it's ok, just relax. Ignore him for awhile to let him think about it. If he really likes you, he will be back, and you can talk more about it then. Sometimes guys need a little space to think, and it is best to give them that space. Now as for your friend, don't attempt to talk about this to them, because it's between you and your BF. Things will work out you will see.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Hey it's ok, just relax. Ignore him for awhile to let him think about it. If he really likes you, he will be back, and you can talk more about it then. Sometimes guys need a little space to think, and it is best to give them that space. Now as for your friend, don't attempt to talk about this to them, because it's between you and your BF. Things will work out you will see.
    I doubt he will talk to me again...not if I don't message him first :/ He barely starts conversations on FB or anywhere else :/ He does like me back though, but I'm afraid that he doesn't trust me anymore now because he thinks I did something wrong...

well you know you didnt and you already tried to explain yourself and he didnt listen so dont keep trying. give it a few days and see if he contacts you-then if you really want to you can ask him to explain what you have done to make him so mad. just let the dust settle for now. give it 3days and see what happens

well you know you didnt and you already tried to explain yourself and he didnt listen so dont keep trying. give it a few days and see if he contacts you-then if you really want to you can ask him to explain what you have done to make him so mad. just let the dust settle for now. give it 3days and see what happens
    Yeah he didn't listen because he "had to go"...now I found out he went out to a club, but not to the one I was at. He's avoiding me for no reason and it really hurts. I won't contact him for now. I might ask him in a few days if he wants to meet me on Friday or Saturday but I don't think he wants to

I'm sure you will find out soon enough, maybe not from him but maybe through your friends. Hey if he is acting like this, then I doubt very much he really liked you enough in the first place.

Quote Originally Posted by sadgirl3 View Post
    Yeah he didn't listen because he "had to go"...now I found out he went out to a club, but not to the one I was at. He's avoiding me for no reason and it really hurts. I won't contact him for now. I might ask him in a few days if he wants to meet me on Friday or Saturday but I don't think he wants to
    Lets hope he wasn't using this as a lame excuse to meet up with someone else huh.

I'm sure you will find out soon enough, maybe not from him but maybe through your friends. Hey if he is acting like this, then I doubt very much he really liked you enough in the first place.
    That would really break my heart if I found out he doesn't like me that much, considering I've known him for almost 2 years now and we've been really good friends all that time

Lets hope he wasn't using this as a lame excuse to meet up with someone else huh.
    as far as I know he was there with some of his friends, but still, he could have told me he was there...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast