+ Follow This Topic

Thread: talking more.

talking more.

Yeah well first off im a sorta 'shy' guy around girls in person. I'll talk to them on AIM and be fine with that. The thing is that girls tend to tell me that im so much different online than I am in person, being I talk more ya know?

I would definetly like to talk to girls more in real life but I still find it difficult, like im too shy. Anyone have any advice on how I should talk to girls in person, like how to act and such?

oooh k.

Just like you do on AIM.

I am very shy myself. Luckily, if a girl shows any interest in me and is willing to talk to me, I can talk too.

I duno, its like, easier said than done for me.

Anyone else?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well if you're having trouble in person, are you in a one on one situation? those are always the easiest... and maybe ask them out to lunch where you're forced to talk. if you run out of things to talk about, just look around and notice litte things around you and talk about there. there are unlimited possibilities. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Yeah, this is in 1 on 1 situations, i have no problem when talking with my friends around. I don't know its just like I cant seem to find 'the right thing' to say.

I think trying so hard to find the "right thing" to say is where the problem starts. When you like someone and there is a connection either physical/emotional or both anything is game for conversation. Try starting talking about your AIM experiences and then try things that you're both interested in movies:music:tv:books:poetry etc.. Eventually you'll find talking is just thoughts with a bunch of sound attached to it.