+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Down

meloveulongtime Guest

Down

I use to turn to this special friend for comfort laugh security hope and warmth. Since a few days ago, things changed. I finally saw the big picture. He made me realize once again that all people are cynical and I can only lean and trust him so much. At the end of the day, It was always best to let our friendship go.

I've been content and accepting of it. But since the last few days i've been feeling a bit sad and empty. Wanting to venture out to the world and find my place... Theres nothing in MN for me anymore, worth staying or looking forward to.... Random feelings I've been feeling every morning for the past days. Venting....

Ill finish this forum after work. Xoxo
    Last edited by meloveulongtime; 14-05-13 at 03:01 AM.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Is something wrong with me? I hope it is all a phase and maybe will pass.

What is your question?

meloveulongtime Guest
    Has my independence turned me bitter?

We have no idea what you're talking about. Elaborate or nobody will be able to help you.

If a woman wants to avoid complications, she's best to avoid having a male best friend.....Sometimes our choices can be what creates the problems.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

meloveulongtime Guest
    Its complicate and I'm having a hard time processing and identifying the problem. Life is good. I'm fine but indecisive. All of sudden decisions are driving me bonkers. I don't know what I really want or who, what. And where makes me happy.