+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my ex lying, is this a trick?

Is my ex lying, is this a trick?

Is my ex lying
    I have never impregnated a girl before and 2 weeks after we broke up and I have been ignoring her calls. I get a call from her saying that she has missed her period; she is pregnant but had an abortion because she did not hear from me when I called her. She was not crying or anything she just sounded sad. Today marks 4 days since the call and I haven’t called her back. I broke things off with her but still call her baby and so and I promised to take her out to dinner but I am not going to and I wont call her. Tomorrow will make it 3 weeks since we broke up. I have been seeing another girl for a month so far and its going great.
    Is this an attempt to get me back or could she be telling the truth. Should I call her or not?

Yes, it's an attempt to get you back or at least get a reaction. Continue ignoring her or maybe send her a pic of you and the new girl...maybe add a caption with the picture too. Make it something cute like, "The only girl I'd want to keep my baby", or something ****ed up like that. She'll leave you alone.

Ryan, as the baby is no more, and you have no intention of contacting her....does it really matter if she was lying?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

It may be. I suggest you to apply the same trick back on her. lol