+ Follow This Topic

Thread: "Teenage love" subforum

"Teenage love" subforum

What do you guys think about opening a "Teenage Love" subforum, where the young(er) ones can ask their questions without being made fun of and/or annoying more mature members?

I think it's a grand idea.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Thought I'd possibly call it 'first relationships' or 'learning the ropes' because there are some posters who are no longer in their teens who still require that level of help.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

I'll pitch it to LA and see if he wants to add another forum. The "Online Dating and LDR" idea wasn't accepted, so this one might not either.

I'll keep you posted.

Thanks, OtF.

Perhaps we could ditch the international forums which nobody uses for the space?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Perhaps we could ditch the international forums which nobody uses for the space?
    I agree.

I also think "Love stories" and "Love poems" should be merged into one sub-forum. Nobody ever posts there anyway...

ya get rid of a lot of those sub forums. i think a teen forum is a good idea and the ldr one would be great too. we could then just copy and paste the same answer each time lol coz i always say the same thing about it. i think their should also be an infidelity sub forum and a "friends with feelings" forum. those get so annoying

Ooh but I like the friends with feelings :-). Agree about LDRs.

Speaking of Copy and Paste.....I used to lead a forum many moons ago and I made a FAQ folder. Nobody ever read them though....they just kept asking the same questions.

haha it gets exhausting sometimes when you get the same questions on repeat. The friends thing is a common problem. I think I will save a few things on my laptop just for that alone.

ok. we will have a trial with 'teenagers love forum' ..most should be below 18 yr old?
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Quote Originally Posted by loveadmin View Post
    ok. we will have a trial with 'teenagers love forum' ..most should be below 18 yr old?
    Well as basinandthyme said, it would be more of a "first relationships, first crushes, first experiences" forum... some people in their twenties sometimes ask questions that are typically adolescential.

Thanks !