+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Killing me now!!!!!!!

Killing me now!!!!!!!

Ive known this girl for over a year now through college and we flirt alot and text eachother often.. we go cinema with friends often and we ALWAYS sit next to eachother and we hold hands and lean on eachother and sometimes look intoeachothers eyes.

Out of nowhere she went cold on me and started to ignore me, we went back and forth for several months and only now we've started getting closer again, we went to the movies with friends again today and on the way i offered her my hand to hold and she pulled away, so then we went into the movies and she made the effort to sit next to me we were teasing eachother at the start and she grabbed my hand and i kind of pulled away so later into the film i went to grab her hand and she told me to leave her alone and she ignored me throughout the whole film.

Where do i go from here, this has been going on for too long and its started to hurt alot, everyone says she likes me but she acts so strange. She hasn't had much experience with boys, very self conscious and i think is afraid of commitment. She shows obvious signs she likes me at times but goes cold on me and it really confuses me.

You're a pussy. Fix that, and make a move on her next time.

the reason shes gone cold is coz your acting like a freaking teddy bear when she wants you to be a man. ask her out for fecks sake on a real date-just the two of you alone and KISS her!