+ Follow This Topic

Thread: to break up or not to?

to break up or not to?

Hello. I'm 16 year old, and need some advice. I really can't decide about this. So, I've been in a relationship with a girl for a year already. and things have been going great. I mean, we had our ups, but never mind that. so about 2 months ago I had something with some other girl. didn't really cheat GF, but it was a kiss. one little kiss, and that's all, so look at it any way you want. and ever since then I've not been so sure in the relationship I have. you all for sure know what I mean. ever since then I was reconsidering to break up or not to. and just recently, a girl I really like has told me that she wants to be with me when I break up with my current GF. and I just know I'm not in love like I used to be. so I really don't know what to do... help please. if you want to ask me anything, feel free to ask.

your too immature to be in a relationship. cheating is cheating and your gf would consider that kiss cheating.

yes break up with her. its not love if youll consider dumping her just coz some other girl paid you some attention. you have a lot to learn and a lot of growing up to do but your 16 so make all your stupid mistakes now and get it outa your system coz one day youll have to learn to be a man and how to treat a girl right

yes break up