+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Need help to become attractive

Ya, it is definitely the attitude that YC need to change. He is pretty ugly inside and out. But he needs more work in the inside. He speaks to woman disrespectfully and often accuses women of having penises. Speaking from personal experience.

dress like a faggot, act like a jerk and you'll pretty much snag most women (srs)

YC does both but he isn't getting any women.

Quote Originally Posted by fearoflove View Post
    Ya, it is definitely the attitude that YC need to change. He is pretty ugly inside and out. But he needs more work in the inside. He speaks to woman disrespectfully and often accuses women of having penises. Speaking from personal experience.
    That's because you're some little fat kid masquerading as a woman on these forums..How sad.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I used to be clueless about fashion and girls. Fortunately, a good buddy of mine helped me build up my confidence and also took me shopping for new clothes. I've also learned a few things along the way. For your age and budget, I would recommend shopping at Men's Express. They carry a slim fit which would look good on your body type. Buy a nice cologne that isn't played out like Acqua Di Gio or Cool Water. Find one you like and make it your scent. It helps to bring a girl to test out different colognes. Also, find a good barber or hair stylist. Women notice when a guy looks sharp. I went to several different barbers before settling on my current one. I go to a black barbershop but man can they cut hair, lol. I get compliments every time

I hope we have that store around here.

It's tough being sub-plain (how insulting to have been born to not even look AVERAGE at best). If I need confidence to get girls, I'm afraid I need girls to get confidence and without them I just don't see how I can have confidence.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

I was in your same shoes once. Trust me when I tell you it can be done

Is it wrong to somewhat use a church as a social outlet? That sounds bad at first, but what I mean to say is, is it wrong to go to church, hoping to meet similar aged and mentally oriented peers whilst still keeping an open mind about the religion they're practicing at that church and maybe even becoming a regular practitioner if it all feels well?

Hey YC
    people use church as a social outlet all the time, so feel free to do so (plus it's church so they're supposed to be nice to you)
    confidence, good health & hygiene is always attractive (cologne, trendy clothes, pecs, etc. depend on who's judging)
    Personally, I dislike perfume/cologne. Maybe people get desensitized to it, but man, they be making the whole damn room stink. Cosmetics aren't strictly regulated for safety in the US so it's better to limit how much junk you put on your skin, especially anything containing fragrance ("fragrance" can mean anything but manufacturers don't have to disclose what nasty crap goes into it since it's a trade secret)
    make sure you're taking care of your health - getting enough sleep (this is so important!), eating real food, exercising
    also, for good dental health, make sure to brush and floss daily. It's really common for people not to floss, but it's just as important maybe even more important than brushing. According to my dentist, for each space between teeth you should pull the floss down towards 1 tooth then towards the other tooth before pulling it out. Also, for healthy-looking skin, wash your face 2x a day, moisturize (I recommend coconut oil instead of lotion) & avoid tanning & touching your skin.
    Clean

Wow, that is awesome stuff! Hey, in light of your post, would you suggest...I think it was vinegar and lemon as a mouth wash to get rid of bad breath? I don't necessarily have it chronically, just every now and then but I think I have morning breath issues I'd like to get rid of...

well I never use mouthwash myself so I can't tell you if that works or not
    just make sure to brush your teeth for the full 2 minutes & to finish with brushing your tongue (and use a soft bristle toothbrush & don't brush too hard! my gums got a bit receded from using too much pressure )
    also, drinking lots of water (I recommend filtered tap water; not plain tap or bottled ) should help with your breath

look up "environmental working group" for info about toxins in our environment/food/cosmetics/water and how to avoid them
    Last edited by Clean; 06-06-13 at 03:57 AM.

join the gym

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Wow, that is awesome stuff! Hey, in light of your post, would you suggest...I think it was vinegar and lemon as a mouth wash to get rid of bad breath? I don't necessarily have it chronically, just every now and then but I think I have morning breath issues I'd like to get rid of...
    Dental hygiene is important to me. My sister is a dentist. Get it checked out. It could be a bad tooth.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123