+ Follow This Topic

Thread: No contact with ex who I still love but need to sort moving out of our flat

No contact with ex who I still love but need to sort moving out of our flat

No contact with ex who I still love but need to sort moving out of our flat

No contact with ex for 4weeks but need to sort out our flat
    I was with my ex girlfriend for 6.5 years and lived together for the last 2 years. 8 weeks ago she started talking about braking up because we had been arguing (nothing major but consistent) and we hadn't really been looking after our relationship by spending quality time together. She also felt like I was controlling and she didn't want it to be like this in another two years if we were going to have children or get married.

We decided to have a break for 2 weeks but she called me after 4 days and so I was texting her after that. She then said I hadn't give her space and when we met after 10days we talked about her movin out for a bit and us dating and getting the spark back. Then two days later she came round and said she had tried not loving me but she couldn't and she wanted to make it work. She felt she had to move out because she had already told her friends she was but she thought it was stupid because we loved each other. This then went on for 2 weeks of her saying she wanted to be with me whenever she was with me but when she was apart from me she just thought of the bad things and she didn't want the relationship to just go back to how it was.

We met up and went out for a meal but the days after she didn't text me back really and said she was too confused and overwhelmed. We were going to meet up and go on a date but the day prior she text and said she didn't want to because she didn't know what she wanted and the same confused and when with me good and when apart bad stuff. The following day we met up and decided to break up for good. We said we would talk in a month to sort our flat out. She moved most of her stuff out but ever that night she said she just wanted to stay with me.

4 weeks is now up today and I have done no contact for this this. I have spent time working on myself, thinking about what I did wrong and how I could be different. I still really love her and want to be with her and I haven't stopped thinking about her for 4 weeks.

I feel like I shouldn't contact her because I don't want to be needy and because I still feel for her it would be too raw. I want to move out of my flat as there are too many memories and because she hasn't called I think it's over for her and I want to move on. I need to discuss moving out with her though as we need to sort out our things. What should I do?

What is there to sort out? Move out and send her an email to pick up the rest of her stuff.