+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Interesting situation

Interesting situation

So this is basically it. A girl asked me to play volleyball with her in a mixt 2v2 tournament via facebook. We won easily but not necesarilly because of how she played, but it doesn't really matter. After, she asked me if I wanted to go out with her and the other people that played to grab a soda. I said yes, but because I didn't know the people I didn't say much. After that we started talking on facebook and texting. She is really nice and we kept talking. I asked her out and we went for a walk in the park where we just talked about various things and after that I walked her home. I enjoyed it, and I think she did too. Since then, we still talk on facebook and text each other, I'm not the one that starts the conversations every time, but whenever I ask if she wants to go out she says she already has plans. Should I ask her what's up or continue talking to her and trying to ask her out again. Thank you!
    Last edited by bestnaeuturkey; 20-05-13 at 11:58 PM.

Ignore her and when/if she emails you ask her out again and if she says no or that she has other plans then make another date for meeting immediately, if she says no again, then defriend her and block her. Don't waste your time 'chatting' with chicks that don't want anything else to do with you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Quote Originally Posted by bestnaeuturkey View Post
    So this is basically it. A girl asked me to play volleyball with her in a mixt 2v2 tournament via facebook. We won easily but not necesarilly because of how she played, but it doesn't really matter. After, she asked me if I wanted to go out with her and the other people that played to grab a soda. I said yes, but because I didn't know the people I didn't say much. After that we started talking on facebook and texting. She is really nice and we kept talking. I asked her out and we went for a walk in the park where we just talked about various things and after that I walked her home. I enjoyed it, and I think she did too. Since then, we still talk on facebook and text each other, I'm not the one that starts the conversations every time, but whenever I ask if she wants to go out she says she already has plans. Should I ask her what's up or continue talking to her and trying to ask her out again. Thank you!
    "I've got plans" without a follow up suggestion of meeting later means "not interested". Move on.

yep she not interested

You've done more than your part by asking her out several times. If she's interested, she'll let you know. Otherwise, move on and do your best to forget about her.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy