+ Follow This Topic

Thread: do i have a right to be mad?

do i have a right to be mad?

before my current girlfriend dated me she was talking to this one guy who she ****ed a couple of times

he texted her when i was with her and said "u wanna ****?"
    she said "lol really"
    he said "yes but im out of town"
    she said "well no"

i told her her texts made it seem like she wanted to...i told her she should have said no and that she is seeing someone..she said she still said no and that i should be able to trust her.

we had a major argument

was i in the right?

Do you want to be right? Or do you want to be happy? I don't know if you're right or not, but you and your GF appear to not have any agreements about what is acceptable and unacceptable behavior in your relationship. I hope you sit down and have that conversation. It is crucial for a couple to be on the same page; otherwise, a couple goes through what you are going through. Ann
    Ann

lalalita Guest
    I agree with the above poster.

Would *I* be mad? Absolutely. I agree with you that she should have said no in a more firm, "I'm seeing someone" type of way. The way she replied makes it sound like she didn't want to sleep with him because she couldn't (because he's out of town) not because she doesn't want to.

Sit her down, have a talk about what you both find acceptable in relationships.

How long have you been together?

You never know they had an agreement that if either one of them said "No" it's because they were seeing someone....ever think of that? To me they are not emotionally connected so you don't have to worry. It's sounds to me you two haven't been together all that long so there are probably going to be the occasion message or email from guys. As time goes on and the more serious your relationship becomes, the guys will disappear.

id dump her, always think in these situations if it was the otehr way round and a girl messaged u that. ur gf wud be pissed. dump her