+ Follow This Topic

Thread: People who marry or date for money are by far the most pathetic

People who marry or date for money are by far the most pathetic

Just wanted to say this. Fortunately, I don't run into a lot of women like that, guess I ve developed a good radar for things like that but there are people like that. And well, it is usually one of men's pet peeves and it adds to our insecurity and it may be somewht understandable why women do it, sense lf security is important to them and money certainly adds to it.

But still, loving, marrying, dating are some of the most profound and personal of human experiences.. Being real is what it's all about. I always think nothing is worth to the man if he's lost himself. I experienced something similar at first. Wanted to get a big money degree in a field that I absolutely didn't love. It was dreadful. I was so happy when I decided to quit it. It was the only and last time that I ever did something just for money. Disgusting experience.
    And that was just education. Something far less profound than dating. To date someone for money, you gotta be soulless IMO.

Not saying it isn't important, I value money, I wanna earn it. Want my work to show even material benefits. But fortunately, it is something I love doing.
    I don't really carr if women have money and yes, i know it doesn't work that way lol. I know us men usually don't get to think about it, like how do i even dare, right lol?
    I guess I just like when a woman strives to improve herself, because I'm like that as well.

Dating lazy and unambitious people may be stupid, i get that. And respect is as well. Because that's not materialistic.
    That's something personal.

Guess it's for that reason I usually avoid woo girls and such....danger radar turns on...may be shallow, head up in space, values upside down.
    Last edited by Zaz01; 21-05-13 at 04:17 AM.

Dating and marrying for money is ambitious in itself. There can be a lot of sacrifice like giving up love, passion, fulfillment and happiness.

Do you also hate men who marry for beauty?
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    Do you also hate men who marry for beauty?
    So you're saying men marrying for beauty equals women marrying for money? I'd like you to explain that theory if you could. Maybe you are onto something, maybe I just don't get it....or don't want to get it.

Physical attraction is neccesary IMO. To both men and women.

If you wanna say both are shallow, I disagree completely. Physcial atraction is just human IMO. Money is essentially made up. There can be a society without money. Maybe one day there will be. Physical attraction has always existed and always will.
    Last edited by Zaz01; 21-05-13 at 05:23 AM.

I refer to marrying for beauty when there's no love or cerebral attraction. When all the woman will ever be is an accessory.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Trophy wife.......

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Trophy wife.......
    That's the one!

From an evolutionary perspective, women can't help but be attracted to guys with resources.

Yes absolutely.....thank god I'm not one of them.

Not all women are attracted by resources. But enough are to make it worthwhile to flaunt it. There are plenty of no-good, lazy, neer-do-well, unemployed, loser type of men to go around. They get women too. As a matter of fact, their women post on here all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    Not all women are attracted by resources. But enough are to make it worthwhile to flaunt it. There are plenty of no-good, lazy, neer-do-well, unemployed, loser type of men to go around. They get women too. As a matter of fact, their women post on here all the time.
    HAHA. Good one.

Naturalistic fallacies are naturalistic fallacies. Women need to evolve already. Besides, the only reprehensible aspect to marrying into or for money is the frequency of inbreeding...By that, I mean NO cousins should marry. EVER.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

some people are like that we cant help them

Just stay away from narcissistic men and women and you will avoid being a trophy or being used for money. Look up npd if your not sure what the symptoms are and run a mile from people like that.

Then you will be fine

Quote Originally Posted by dem862 View Post
    I know, right?! What about us guys who are in between?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"