+ Follow This Topic

Thread: HELP what should i do???

HELP what should i do???

Here is my situation i asked this girl out today ( iv been leading to it for like the past mouth )but any way she says she doesnt have feelings for me and she thought we where just friends. i really like this girl and im haveing a hard time getting over this. it doent help that i see her everyday at school and then after at MMA class. what should i do ???? should i try to win her over some how or should i just give up on it (witch i have tryed to do, but i just cant get her out of my head).

any advice would be helpfull thanks.

no no no - YOU would be a better man if you just respected her rejection. It takes TWO to form a relationship or to enjoy a date, or to have tender feelings for each other. "Try to win her over!""" What did you have in mind? She said NO!!! What is it about, "NO," that you don't understand? When a person's boundary isn't respected, they feel diminished, demeaned and used....is that what you want? Ann
    Ann

Ann, your completely right i see my mistake now and i feel like a complete asshole. its just hard on me when i see her everyday and i know that she doesn't feel the same way. but ya i respect her answer and i will just have to find a way to move on and past this. thanks again Ann i guess i just needed to be pushed in the right direction.

if she dont have feelings for you then dont waste your time

Will5555 - Don't mean to be preachy but you seem like a really nice guy with some insight. So I hope you cherish this girl for the lesson she taught you. It will make you better for the next relationships, and hopfully, you won't make the same mistakes - like so many of us do. You WILL get over this. Wishing you well. Ann
    Ann

I think you should do a try and try i am sure she will feel your feelings don't give up dear (God bless you)