+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Can you please judge?

Sue is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag

Can you please judge?

This is E-world.

I had a gf of 5 years and a bf of 3. They fought violently, and I was in the middle. After a while, they were nicer just because of me. But she started to flirt, and he told me. I expressed my anger to him, in balanced but clear ways for months. Like strangle her with her pantyhose she had used as flirt, or angrily telling him "Keep her" when I came late on Christmas, decorating. The flirt kept on, and separately, him and I had an ongoing fight with him not letting me post song links saying its whore music and he got so aggressive I made a thread asking for opinions like you can ask here, because he refused to talk without e-shouting. So for 5 days, I posted and fought alone, while he sneaked and talked to my friend, whining. He decided we were split, because I was tired of the music ongoing blockage and told him to find someone he trusted, but didn't want to split. After he talked to her, it was after I had snapped at her, one reason was because of the flirt attempts on her side for long, without making it clear just then, only hinting to find restraint on men. (she was married and several bf, me single and one bf). He brainwashed her she would get abused by me again, and although her and i were picking up, she dumped me, in his font colour. He hid the content of talk unless we were a pair. I told him i could have secrets too, but he said have as many. At the same time, her bf made a pass at me, that I turned down, saying I was with my bf (who decided split) and showed my "bf". My bf said play on, and I didn't understand that, but didn't "play"

Then, my "bf" investigated her further, with my consent, and it looked we were going to be a pair again, and he pasted her ask him to meet / sex / sex positions. To supposedly show me her true character, and find if she had any conscience. I got dizzy from upset and a few bad words and i didn't trust my bf, so I wrote the guy i had turned down, a question that made him come back.

I got so angry at her and little trust in my bf, after talk behind my back, that I had to talk sex to her own bf.

But I confessed to mine and asked him not to hurt me.

After a little while of fighting he decided wrongly i had gone back to the guy and went and talked sex with her way heavier than me, and on wrong assumption of my actions.

She fell in love by that.

Do you think he did right?

He didn't go and simple cheat for cheat, he went and rewarded my backstabber, when i had been her best friend.
    Each of them stole from me, they used what i found first (each of them) and invested patience, love, presents in - each of them.

Did he do right? I haven't been able to forgive him. I "cheated" with a stranger to him, and because of THEIR stressful contact, but he destroyed my 5 years old gf friendship and rewarded someone who did so much harm (my gf)

After he showed me, i was in bone pain and close to death. And I cannot forgive, as in carry on with him.

I sent him after to talk sex with strangers, and proved it means nothing to me, fairness, but his action with her was evil.

My judgement? I think you're all as bad as each other. Just move on from both of them and start fresh. And keep your friendships and relationships in the real world.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Sue is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    Ok, while I can accept all as bad as opinion, keeping them in the real world is such a brainwash cliche... What would it have spared me from if it was in real life? At least on web you don't live a postlude to tragedy like pregnancy with a wrong person. And still experience real emotions. Unless what you mean in real life is, it is less likely to flirt behind your partner maybe.

I am so confused. Is this like an internet game or something with 3 people you have not met in real life?