+ Follow This Topic

Thread: NC & moving on is crazy..

NC & moving on is crazy..

I swear i dont understand this

Im actually moving on from my ex and we've been with no contact at all for 11 days, how come somedays i feel like nothing, completely lost and that ill never be happy again, and there are days like today where im happy, i laugh with people and when she crosses my mind it doesn't even bother me... is there some kind of explaination for this?

Anyway, i wanna be like this today.

Good keep the NC, do not break it. If she contacts you IGNORE!!

There's nothing confusing about this. And its actually simple to understand. You still feel for her, and you probably still miss her. It'll get better in time. Do not go into ''i dont get this'' ''i dont understand'' ''why do i feel like this'' think with reason and logic thats how you should be dealing with this, and control your emotions.

The problem with love is that you cannot think with logic because your emotional side affects your rational side.

Hi fklove: This is the process of grief and letting go. What you are experiencing is completely normal. However, if you have contact again, you will trigger those tender feelings you had, and move yourself back from the progress you are making. I hope you don't do that because it will make the process more difficult for you. Ann
    Ann

Quote Originally Posted by fklove View Post
    The problem with love is that you cannot think with logic because your emotional side affects your rational side.
    Were did you hear of this nonsense?

Learn how to control your emotions its a tough process to go through. Took me months to achieve it.

Take responsibility for what goes on inside your heart and your mind. In the words of Marcus Aurelius, "Each man must learn to live within the citadel of himself."

Interesting question. What you're experiencing is normal, but I doubt anybody knows exactly why there are good days and bad days. If we did, everybody would use it as a cure for heartache. Things like getting enough sleep, having a positive attitude, spending time with others all help. But the only way to get past things completely is to give it time. Until then, it's like there's a random switch in your brain which will be on some days and off on others. As more time progresses, it's off more often.
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Yeah, the problem is when i get home i always get very tempted to check her online profiles to see if she's back/etc and it really sets me back, i think i have an obsession or something..

Anyway, i think that im seeing a light in the end of the tunnel, im getting closer and closer to that light.