+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I feel dishonoured about my failure as a partner

what proof do you need? Are you a caring guy, honest, trustworthy, kind, strong (inner strength). Do you have a good personality, sense of humor? Would you put her first and aim to make her happy? Are you reliable, stable and hard working? Would you make an effort to make her feel special and not give up without a fight if things get a little complicated?

If yes, then you have what it takes and you do not need proof.

Except "first aim to make her happy" and other "overly sweet stuff" I would say yes. It has been long know that what woman really want is different from what they say ;D I am definetely not type of nice guy.

I am not exactly fan of The Pickup Artist for several reasons but these guys are right in several things and one of them is you need to show woman you are a hight value on the market I.E. you are desired by other women. Us men we are just like jewels ( for young girls -older see it a slightly different) - the more desired by others the more desired by themselves. But I am not desired, never been and altough I amny times tried to act like I was, it simply didnīt work. And so I am low value guy for them and if one single thing goes bad on me the abandom their interest as easy as they gained it. For example: they talk to me several times - one bad step ( I try to kiss them and the donīt like it) - creep and scam! ( altough at this point I could say they never wanted me in the first place). Or what is far more common: charizma - they show interest in me - I donīt react properly ( I simply donīt know how to you know...look at them sexi. really donīt know, I donīt feel that instinct) - they lose interest and look for somebody else.

how do I delete this thread?

I always forget that anonymous relationship forum users are far less insecure low self-esteem irritating impudent ninnies than myself. Expecialy those with posts count above 500. I need to delete this whole thread and best my account. Admins, do somehing about that.

cya all.
    Last edited by Sportsman; 25-05-13 at 06:39 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12