+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is she a real whore or it's just emotions?

Is she a real whore or it's just emotions?

My girlfriend [f21] dumped me at 1st of April. We had a very beautiful romantic story and I [m25] was ready for anything for her. I’m from Russia and she is from South Korea. We met in France in medieval castle at July 2012. We were in volunteer’s camp. We repaired this old building. We were together all the time and failed in love to each other. But we both knew this is just moment romance so we don’t take it serious. After two weeks we finished the camp. I went to the Cote D’Azur and she traveled to Paris. We texted each other every day and I decided to meet her at Paris. We spent two perfect days at Paris and she went away. She desperately begged to meet me again and I promised to meet her at winter. We called and texted each other whole the fall and our romance became hotter and hotter every day. She became an exchange student at France so we set up a meeting at Paris. We rented the apartment together.

Finally we met at January. We were the one. She prayed to me in Notre-Dame de Paris to be together forever. And then she offered to engage. I doubted but I made her proposal on the Arc de Triumph. Then we celebrated this in the “Ciel de Paris” restaurant. We were so absolutely happy. But our time was up and we parted again. I came back home and she went to study to Besancon. She promised me to come to Russia at summer. We discussed our family at February. But she became to visit party very often and drunk very much. At March she became colder with me but she still said that she loves me more than everything in the world. Finally she said that she need time to think at 1st of April. And at the same week she kissed with other guy and soon she said that she loves him and ****ed with him.

So now I'm terribly depressed. I don't love her anymore but I addicted of her. I know that I acted stupid to believe in feelings on distance but I wanted it so much. I want to revenge her. I'd like to know if she a real disgusting person or it's just emotions. How can I reduce my pain and would I get better if I'd revenge her. I know that "revenge is a dish best served cold". So now i have to wait and think what to do. What should I do?

The best revenge you can take is getting on with your life and cutting all contact with her. If you spend time concocting some mean revenge on her it will simply extend the amount of time you waste thinking about her.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

but I can't stop thinking. That's the problem

It will take time to get past it. But concocting revenge will just make the hurt all the more intense and extend the length of time it takes to recover.

Have you also considered that revenge will prove to her how hurt you are? You really don't want to give her that knowledge Wouldn't you rather giving the impression that she's not worth another moment of your time? Honestly, thinking that someone really couldn't give a f*ck about you hurts worse than some type of actual revenge.

At any rate, only a weak person does revenge. A strong person maintains their dignity and morals and gets on with life.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

She prayed to me in Notre-Dame de Paris to be together forever. And then she offered to engage.

Sometimes superficial partners like making the greatest love declarations. It must be because they enjoy putting on a show and playing with words and not because their feelings run very deep.

I think there was a side of this girl that you only got to know later, like partying and drinking a lot and she obviously needed male attention more than trying to keep a relationship with you. This was not because of the distance in my opinion, because distance does not make people push away their loved ones and fall for someone else in terms of a week, this was because of who she is a person, someone with not very deep feelings, quite changing, superficial and easily falling for male attention - obviously this thing she has with the new guy won't last long either.

Sometimes people disappoint us. They are not exactly who they pretend to be and they do not really feel what they say they do and to what extent they know they are fake or they like to believe they are for real remains a mystery. The world is full of scam love artists who like to swear their eternal love to every partner they meet but as soon as the high vibe is gone and are after a new romance.

Like basil said, the best revenge is total indifference. It is hard to go No Contact but it's the fastest way to forget about her. Block her on any social networks you share. You are feeling obsessed with her now and hurt, but little by little you will feel better. Respect your feelings of sadness but also try open to new experiences, meet people, go out.
    Last edited by Valixy; 23-05-13 at 04:32 PM.

*indifference* That's the word I needed.

Quote Originally Posted by valixy View Post
    She prayed to me in Notre-Dame de Paris to be together forever. And then she offered to engage.

Sometimes superficial partners like making the greatest love declarations. It must be because they enjoy putting on a show and playing with words and not because their feelings run very deep.

I think there was a side of this girl that you only got to know later, like partying and drinking a lot and she obviously needed male attention more than trying to keep a relationship with you. This was not because of the distance in my opinion, because distance does not make people push away their loved ones and fall for someone else in terms of a week, this was because of who she is a person, someone with not very deep feelings, quite changing, superficial and easily falling for male attention - obviously this thing she has with the new guy won't last long either.

Sometimes people disappoint us. They are not exactly who they pretend to be and they do not really feel what they say they do and to what extent they know they are fake or they like to believe they are for real remains a mystery. The world is full of scam love artists who like to swear their eternal love to every partner they meet but as soon as the high vibe is gone and are after a new romance.

Like basil said, the best revenge is total indifference. It is hard to go No Contact but it's the fastest way to forget about her. Block her on any social networks you share. You are feeling obsessed with her now and hurt, but little by little you will feel better. Respect your feelings of sadness but also try open to new experiences, meet people, go out.
    I'm totally agree with you. I think it's not about distance too. She is just tired of me and idea of family and she didn't make any effort to fight for our relations. But I also know that she didn't pretend about her feelings. But she not able to love in hard situations. I don't contact her but I often visit her facebook. As i said i can't get rid of dependence. I try to live my regular life but I can feel only carnal pleasures.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    *indifference* That's the word I needed.
    Yeah, I understand it with my brain but I can't control my feelings.

Unfortunately this happens a lot with long distance relationships. One is nearly always more committed then the other. Its not your fault. You should just learn from this experience and get on with your life. Do not get revenge.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Unfortunately this happens a lot with long distance relationships. One is nearly always more committed then the other. Its not your fault. You should just learn from this experience and get on with your life. Do not get revenge.
    This is a good experience but my feelings never be so hot again and I can't to believe people so easy again.

This sort of this happens all the time. Obviously the circumstance with being long distance was the contributing factor. I think she just loves to be in love, that's why she moved on so quickly. So no she is not a slut. This is not about sex, this is about the emotions that play out in a new romance. She's addicted to love.

Quote Originally Posted by cadmy View Post
    This is a good experience but my feelings never be so hot again and I can't to believe people so easy again.
    you cant let one bad experience turn you into a pessimist. You just need to pick yourself up, dust yourself off and get back out there. Everyone is different and just coz one girl messed you around, doesn't mean the next one will.

There are billions of people in the world, you could be compatible with thousands. Its unrealistic to think that only one person is "the best" for you. The next girl could be 100 times better so try to get over it, stay positive and in time you will meet someone else

Quote Originally Posted by dickriculous View Post
    Try this OP
    Yeah, this is kind of thing that I need kk

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This sort of this happens all the time. Obviously the circumstance with being long distance was the contributing factor. I think she just loves to be in love, that's why she moved on so quickly. So no she is not a slut. This is not about sex, this is about the emotions that play out in a new romance. She's addicted to love.
    And what does she feel when she knows that her words are so cheap? How people able to say "I love you" to two different people in a month?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast