+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is she a real whore or it's just emotions?

Trust me when i tell you this, THE BEST REVENGE IS MOVING ON.

I was dumb and i thought revenge was going to do any good, but you know what? It only showed how affected, hurt & weak i was, and for your ex partner thats what they love to see, you weak & down.

Go no contact dont ever show up to her in social networks, messages, irl, nothing. Desappear off the map for her and she'll wonder where you are, when the other guy dumps her she will want you and realise what she lost.

Stay Strong, no contact is just hard at the beggining.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    This sort of this happens all the time. Obviously the circumstance with being long distance was the contributing factor. I think she just loves to be in love, that's why she moved on so quickly. So no she is not a slut. This is not about sex, this is about the emotions that play out in a new romance. She's addicted to love.
    I disagree whole-hearttedly with this comment.She is what they call an attention-seeking whore.. Let me explain One cannot be addicted to multiple flashes of "love" that is not love. Love is unique it doesnt duplicate itself. The intensities of being in love is just as strong in a negative fashion. I cant love someone and then get tired of it and love someone else. That isnt love it's ATTENTION! This girl gloried in attention and when it became too much she moved on to the next near-by bystander to satisfy her need of attention. LOVE is unconditional it is not an emotion. It is an AQUIRED DISPOSITION. It becomes part of you. If you did love her then you cannot unlove her. Imposible, it is why wisdom tells you to "Guard the avenues of your heaty" Dont focus on not loving her, she made you love her (Whether deceitfully or honestly) but she did not love you she loved the attention. With that being said you have to move on. The beautiful thing about love is that it can be reproduced. You are wiser now because of your experience, Though you love her she will become a fond memory, Be wiser next time and observe who you decide to love. Im surprised this user could comment like that, Maybe she is guilty of such a thing?
    All True passion is born out of anguish

Thanks everybody for concerning. How can I control my feeling with my mind?

Quote Originally Posted by cadmy View Post
    Thanks everybody for concerning. How can I control my feeling with my mind?
    You cant, its impossible to control your feelings but with time they'll fade away and it wont affect you as it did.

Its temporary.

Quote Originally Posted by Ruganzu View Post
    I disagree whole-hearttedly with this comment.She is what they call an attention-seeking whore.. Let me explain One cannot be addicted to multiple flashes of "love" that is not love. Love is unique it doesnt duplicate itself. The intensities of being in love is just as strong in a negative fashion. I cant love someone and then get tired of it and love someone else. That isnt love it's ATTENTION! This girl gloried in attention and when it became too much she moved on to the next near-by bystander to satisfy her need of attention. LOVE is unconditional it is not an emotion. It is an AQUIRED DISPOSITION. It becomes part of you. If you did love her then you cannot unlove her. Imposible, it is why wisdom tells you to "Guard the avenues of your heaty" Dont focus on not loving her, she made you love her (Whether deceitfully or honestly) but she did not love you she loved the attention. With that being said you have to move on. The beautiful thing about love is that it can be reproduced. You are wiser now because of your experience, Though you love her she will become a fond memory, Be wiser next time and observe who you decide to love. Im surprised this user could comment like that, Maybe she is guilty of such a thing?
    Very similar to my opinion. The only thing that makes me a bit better she became quite fat now so she isn't so beautiful when she was with me)
    Last edited by cadmy; 24-05-13 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fklove View Post
    You cant, its impossible to control your feelings but with time they'll fade away and it wont affect you as it did.

Its temporary.
    I want time to go faster

Very similar to my opinion
    Just do you know , these feeling a part of life. You will have more breaks ups as you get older. I'm 44 and we've all been there. Just be tough and it will fade
    Last edited by surfhb2; 24-05-13 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fklove View Post
    Trust me when i tell you this, THE BEST REVENGE IS MOVING ON.

I was dumb and i thought revenge was going to do any good, but you know what? It only showed how affected, hurt & weak i was, and for your ex partner thats what they love to see, you weak & down.

Go no contact dont ever show up to her in social networks, messages, irl, nothing. Desappear off the map for her and she'll wonder where you are, when the other guy dumps her she will want you and realise what she lost.

Stay Strong, no contact is just hard at the beggining.
    Yeah. I know i don't contact her. And I try to be good. I don't drink also. But it's very difficult to be strong. I just visit her facebook because I can't stop do this but she never know about it. And I'm sure she will contact me because she is ridiculous and my news feed is only for friends.

Cadmy i know exacly what you are going through, i couldnt stop checking my ex's social networks I HAD TO CHECK IT idk many times a hour and trust me NOT CHECKING IT is a HUGE STEP on moving on, fortunately she deleted them all and even if i wanted i cant go there (THANK GOD), you should block her and not check it, the more times you check it, the more time you'll suffer and it will set you back, not forward.

I know its hard but you have to block her or something, remember this: When it feels like you cant stop checking it think about your limits, think I CAN DO THIS, dont check for a day and you'll be hurt on that day but your limits will be extended and youll be able to not check it for more time.

Oh and, time doesn't go faster..

Quote Originally Posted by surfhb2 View Post
    Just do you know , these feeling a part of life. You will have more bread ups too gas you get older. I'm 44 and we've all been there. Just be tough and it will fade
    I liked to be an idealist and I thought if I'd met the one we will be together. So now I will be tough

I liked to be an idealist and I thought if I'd met the one we will be together. So now I will be tough
    We all want to think that we've met the one, but if the other doesn't give the attention, or try and make it work, it'll be doomed eventually.

Women have a lot more options if they look a certain way, and they take advantage of it, because wither they are approached countless times or they do the searching and what guy would say no, if they are the ones being asked on date ?

Sometimes even to hang out or go on a date is tough, as they most of the time expect for us to want sex, but that's only one part of wanting to build a relationship, and it shouldn't determine how we are protrayed when the chemistry having fun together and kust like being in the other person's presence is what makes it worth it.

If one girl can't see what she is missing , make another one appreciate the type of person you are.
    Don't miss out on other opportunities when she clearly has moved on, the faster you accept another into your life, the better mindset you'll have.
    Last edited by Kromat83; 24-05-13 at 06:46 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12