+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to flirt with a girl whose profile says pretty much everything about them..

Well, she read it and disregarded it. Awesome possum..And now, **** this horse shit! I am going to copy-and-paste from hereonout. My original "material" is laughable and really pathetic; never trying to use my own words again.
    Last edited by YoungCosmo; 24-05-13 at 02:46 PM.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

The key is to just keep doing SOMETHING. Many people have told you that its a numbers game so keep at it. I'll also suggest that you don't pay too much attention to this rating system. Something tells me that the computer robot is rating and the members are seldom even participating in such a thing. If the members are participating then I tend to think that the men would be using it far more then the women would be.

You have to learn how to talk to people from what they've given you. I can't think of a more safer or better way to do it then to read a profile and strike up a conversation based on what's already been said.

Have you gotten some new photos taken for your profile yet? Did you take down the one with the giant blue glasses? What have you done to positively affect your response rate?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I have found a nice PUA line..got me a response.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

^^^ Awesome. Now don't pin all your hopes and expectations on this. Keep sending them emails out to everyone who isn't appearing to be BPD or inbred until you've at least secured a date or two with one of them.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

In the meantime, former friend and I have arranged Thursday as a meeting. I almost had something with a girl at a restaurant last night but I had one beer too many or one beer too few...because I literally could not think of something to say. The daring was there, but the words didn't appear. I would've been been feeling confident enough to just say something small and polite as a way to get the ball rolling..

Oh, you social butterfly, you.

Lol. What's a social butterfly? Is it bad?

It's a good thing. Its someone who has lots of engagments to go to and people to see, things to do.

I found this for you.. another educational read for you to take a gander at.

http://www.wikihow.com/Become-a-Social-Butterfly

Thanks. Reading it now. Because I am sick of being a loser and not experiencing life, I've decided to go all out this summer, starting with catching a bus to Vegas in two weeks. Meeting a pal but staying in a hotel alone. I did that once before and it is the loneliest thing I can remember doing.

Cool! You should visit The Chicken Ranch when you're there. ;o)

Lol...not a bad idea. Is it even close to the Strip?...not that I would be looking. A friend is interested; yeah, a friend.

Well, tell your uhm, friend that I'm not sure how far away but a quick google search will probably give you an idea.

It's sadly 60 miles west of Vegas... I need sex, badly. Keep thinking about this time in high school where a girl wanted to set up a dalliance which I found out through a good friend of ours...Man. I must've blown all my chances in life.

Well, I can't find Indi's thread for me to practice flirting and whatnot so I'll just post here:

A) Is it a sign of incompatibility when responding to a girl feels like a lot of pressure?

B) What are the main dances 21-25 year old dance at clubs? I'm not asking about anything esoteric, like Kromat's various styles of dance but things that are common in my demographic?

C) Is "dirty dancing" a bad idea to learn for a guy who's never had sex? Is it almost terrain exclusively for those who have been attractive enough to have sex?

A) Is it a sign of incompatibility when responding to a girl feels like a lot of pressure?

No. The pressure you feel is because you're not trusting yourself and are worried about making a mistake.

B) What are the main dances 21-25 year old dance at clubs? I'm not asking about anything esoteric, like Kromat's various styles of dance but things that are common in my demographic?

It's been a couple of years since I was dancing with people your age. But if the US is like here in Aust, there are no formal dance styles. You just do what feels right to the music. Here's an idea - go to a club without the intention of picking up a girl and just observe. Watch the dancing and interaction. And check out what the successful guys are wearing and their hairstyles.

C) Is "dirty dancing" a bad idea to learn for a guy who's never had sex? Is it almost terrain exclusively for those who have been attractive enough to have sex?

I think it's a good idea to master B) before you start thinking about C). And I can't see the relevance between grinding on the dance floor and never having had sex.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast