+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: How to flirt with a girl whose profile says pretty much everything about them..

What I really need, I think, is a wingman. An older brother figure. I doubt any girls at the gym will check me out, even though I'm fit (but not yet muscular).
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Well, I'm too stupid for online chatting (infinitely better in person, not even worried about being on actual date) so someone tell me what to say because I'm tired of my own words online not being good enough: " if you like reading, penguins, or can suggest a great book..that's a definite bonus." I honed in on this part of her profile to come up with something.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

What if I ask about her glasses? Where she got them? and complimented how they look good on her? HELP.

And on another girl: she has casual sex listed in what she's looking for. How do I proceed?
    Last edited by YoungCosmo; 16-06-13 at 07:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    And on another girl: she has casual sex listed in what she's looking for. How do I proceed?
    With the strongest Trojan Rubber available to you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

LOL. No, I meant how to talk to her and specifically try to get something going in terms of a FWB...

All right. New idea also. How do I message that girl who was playing games some months back? I've got her profile on another tab and I'm wondering if I could even get another shot. I'm kinda sorry about how that ended because doing the right thing ended up not paying dividends whatsoever. Quite the opposite. So I want to talk to her again and don't care that she played games, because a girl who plays games beats the hell out of having no girl.

So what do I say to hopefully start up another conversation?

All right. New idea also. How do I message that girl who was playing games some months back? I've got her profile on another tab and I'm wondering if I could even get another shot. I'm kinda sorry about how that ended because doing the right thing ended up not paying dividends whatsoever. Quite the opposite. So I want to talk to her again and don't care that she played games, because a girl who plays games beats the hell out of having no girl.

So what do I say to hopefully start up another conversation?
    NO, an idiot in your life is not better then having no idiot. Stop being so afraid that you'd stupe to talking to someone who stood you up. Seriously.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

What do I say? I'm pretty much set on it if the words come to mind. I'm thinking: "Hey _____! It's been a few months so if you've somehow forgotten my (insert synonym for attractive) face, I'll forgive you! How are you?" Good?

What do I say? I'm pretty much set on it if the words come to mind. I'm thinking: "Hey _____! It's been a few months so if you've somehow forgotten my (insert synonym for attractive) face, I'll forgive you! How are you?" Good?
    Geeeeeeeeeeeeezus Did you even read what I had to say about getting back in contact with her?

Figure it out yourself. Caus I'm agin it.

I've told you I don't agree with you lowering yourself to speak to someone who stood you up without calling you and cancelling. I think it totally pathetic that you even want to give her the time of day after that disrespect.

Orrrrrrrrr... are you not talking about her highness who stood you up?

Lol, oh no. Different girl. Girl who I thought was playing games so I texted her "Hey. I didn't hear back from you so I assumed you weren't interested. I wish you luck in your search!" or something like that. THAT girl.

Although I actually thought about responding to the girl you're talking about...then I saw she moved 300 miles North. That could've been a lifechanger...

Oh okay... BUT don't message her either. If she was interested in anything further she would have immediatley emailed you back and said something like "What ever gave you that idea?" at the very least.

Just send emails to every girl in your age bracket whether they're far or close, fat or skinny, toothless even fer christsakes just do it for practice with your email protocol if for nothing else. If a large, toothless, Inuit from North Antartica responds then Just ask her hows the wheather? If she responds: **** off, like I haven't heard that one before then consider it having gotten a response.

I want 10 responses by closing bell Friday.

*cracks whip*

Too late. Already messaged her. She was the most attractive girl who ever said I was "handsome." I'd literally cut my left arm off if that meant going out with her.

If she replies, you can count it as one of the 10 by Friday.

.. Off to watch a movie with da hubs... ciao.

I got a response! :')

Update: PHONE NUMBER! :''')

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast