+ Follow This Topic
Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast

Thread: How to flirt with a girl whose profile says pretty much everything about them..

^^^ Oh look another newbie who thinks no one else has told you all that needs to be told.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

Now, now, Wakeup: be respectful. Everyone always has something new to add. In this case, I feel that is so.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Now, now, Wakeup: be respectful. Everyone always has something new to add. In this case, I feel that is so.
    Cut the brown nosing bs, YC. There is nothing new. You've been given that advise a gazillion times by now. It just recently you've actully started applying it. (somewhat O.o)
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

It's not Ylvanna's fault. She's new afterall.

The way she said it was colorful and new. Personally, I don't believe in dismissing anyone's contributions.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

The way she said it was colourful it wasn't new. And don't get snotty, sport. You're hardly an angel when it comes to dismissing a few contributions... HIA and FOL immediately come to mind so step down from that high horse ,mmmkay.

No one dismissed it... just pointing out the obvious.

Lol. Well, fearoflove only gives advice to include his bizarre fictional boyfriends which is smutty and HIA's advice is good except when pertaining to me, of late: all he does is spew out textbook psychology (and not even decent textbook psychology: Dr. Seuss psychology).

On a related note, you might recall that I was reading self help books including "How to Influence.." I also read a book on arguing successfully by one of the most famous lawyers, that guy in the Silkwood case. Sometimes the best way to argue, both agree, is to use color. Using straight, abstract facts doesn't really SPEAK: color helps get a point across better.

Lol. Well, fearoflove only gives advice to include his bizarre fictional boyfriends which is smutty and HIA's advice is good except when pertaining to me, of late: all he does is spew out textbook psychology (and not even decent textbook psychology: Dr. Seuss psychology).
    Quit justifying ya knob! You've just spat out that you don't agree with dismissing peoples contributions YoungHypocrite. Jeez.

Quote Originally Posted by Wakeup View Post
    Quit justifying ya knob! You've just spat out that you don't agree with dismissing peoples contributions YoungHypocrite. Jeez.
    Not vitriol. Vitriol is not productive (nor is trolling: both of them qualify for the troll label).

Not vitriol. Vitriol is not productive (nor is trolling: both of them qualify for the troll label).
    Your response (as quite usual for you) has nothing to do with what you've been called on.

Perhaps if you really cogitate on it, you might see that it IS directly related...lol.

Quote Originally Posted by cheers View Post
    what do you mean by using color? how doesit get point caross?
    Look up "argumentum ad misericordiam."

"congitate on it?" Yea.. okay. Whatever you say, YH.

I'll pick this up tomorrow. I'm off for now. *wavezz*

*cogitate And I am lol'ing so hard; what in hell has you so worked up? Gee whiz.

Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789 LastLast