+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

only the naive, co-dependent, silly doormats are and then they stick around and put up with his crap for 5years.. theres a few exceptions to hat obviouly. but you could twist it and say the same thing about women. plenty of guys get strung along and played. it works both ways..

i personally think unhealthy people attract other unhealthy people which leads to destructive relationships (emotionally, mentally, physically)

healthy people generally attract healthy people and have good relationships and if they find themselves with the wrong person-there strong enough to walk away

Casual sex: If you know what you are doing, and are comfortable with it, you shouldn't have to be marred by other because they don't like it. So STFU

Quote Originally Posted by cheers View Post
    but somany girls are only used by guys as they are led on and played
    That's called experience...and it teaches you something.....that is the way life is, you live, you learn, you grow, you become wiser.

Not all women who have casual sex are young, or even have functioning reproductive organs...

Yes I do have a child.
    Sadly, my baby's daddy and I are not together anymore. But if it makes you feel any better, we did not conceive our son via "casual sex".

I'm confused. What are we talking about here?
    Are you talking about casual sex between consenting adults, or men having sex with underage girls?
    Because the latter is a very different topic then to what I was referring....

it doesnt matter whether you agree with it or not. i dont agree with it so i just dont do it but its pointless telling other people how they should or shouldnt live their lives. like i said already let them at it and find someone who shares your point of you

STI's spread because some people don't use protecccction. Oh Yah. Not necessarily because of casual sex.

they can spread even with protection and again leave them at it. im not gonna be f**king some random dude so i dont care whether half the planet gets aids for being careless. i aint gonna get it

Quote Originally Posted by cheers View Post
    but what if young girl becomes pregnant and he leaves her, then?
    It's been going on since the beginning of time. BUT these days there is sex education, birth control, the morning after pill, adoption and abortion....these young girls have options to prevent it and to deal with it. If you are old enough to decide to have sex, then you are old enough to deal with the consequences. And it takes two to tango...the girl can say no and keep her legs closed. Girls are not so innocent, they are well aware of what condoms are and where to buy them.

many teens today are still very uneducated today about sex. not just teens. i was watching a uk based documentary (apparantly a well educated country) people on that didnt have a clue about stis, one thought if you wash yourself they cant spread-another thought hiv is curable.. *shaking my head*

I'm 29 and have had sex with only 1.
    I'm a late bloomer, and it was my attitude about just getting over with and i had multiple opportunities in my early 20s, but they never panned out and as life went on, I started to care less about it.
    You have some fun, but it isn't all that special without that person that you love, but something to do physically.
    There are lots of ways to see a naked women, there had to be some sort of connection for it to matter.
    Youngcosmo, you act too much as though the world is against you, just live your life and don't be so serious all the time, have fun and be foolish sometimes.
    You apply logic way too much.
    Girls like confident / fun / mysterious insidiously and not whiny types that get bothered by everything.
    I have my hobbies to keep me busy, that I really don't need an active sex life to make me more of a man.
    I like dancing, and it gives me female interaction, but it doesn't always need to lead to sex.
    Just because you hang out with a girl, it's for my hobby, and if it leads into relationship, who knows ?
    If both are on the same page, that is fine the way it is.

Dude go into my profile and scroll down on the left side and look for my photo album...click on that. There are two pictures of me in there.

I had the security setting on....it is reset for everyone now. arr go hard matey

OK I'm off to make some bacon cheese chicken thingy.

Page 11 of 26 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast