+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    I dont know what the obsession with brad pitt is. I find him to be clumsy and immature. like an overgrown kid. not my type

and i dont get the obsession with david beckham either.. Hes metro. Again not my type.

Actually cant think of one celebrity who is my type.. most of them are pretty boys with the weird hair and the fake tan.. I know much better looking men IRL
    Brad Pitt was hot in Fight Club. Agree , never saw the appeal in Beckham. I used to find Eddie Cibrian and david boreanaz hot (tall,dark and handsome)

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    What's attractive is whatever can get a guy laid without trying!
    you know nothing about women and what we are attracted to and I dont like men who sleep around so to me thats Bull

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    Brad Pitt was hot in Fight Club. Agree , never saw the appeal in Beckham. I used to find Eddie Cibrian and david boreanaz hot (tall,dark and handsome)
    I looked them up. That huge long jaw on eddie is a big turn off. not my type.. prob a cheat and david is good looking in the natural pics of him. Not the ones hes posing in-way too fake

I looked them up. That huge long jaw on eddie is a big turn off. not my type.. prob a cheat and david is good looking in the natural pics of him. Not the ones hes posing in-way too fake
    lol what, you think he looks like a cheat(he is a cheat actually but I only like his looks). Another one I used to fancy is Chad Michael Murray, but current celeb crush is Jason Momoa!!!!!

Guys who can get sex without trying are viewed as the sexiest. Irrespective of if the girl(s) looking at him realize it. I think the judgments passed on these guys by those girls is just sexual tension: they want him but don't want to show it and thus put up a hostile facade
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    lol what, you think he looks like a cheat(he is a cheat actually but I only like his looks). Another one I used to fancy is Chad Michael Murray, but current celeb crush is Jason Momoa!!!!!
    yes never trust a dude who has a chin like popeye and his weird looking cheekbone are another indication

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Guys who can get sex without trying are viewed as the sexiest. Irrespective of if the girl(s) looking at him realize it. I think the judgments passed on these guys by those girls is just sexual tension: they want him but don't want to show it and thus put up a hostile facade
    haha im always so amused by what you think you know about women. please tell me more Dr R

yes never trust a dude who has a chin like popeye and his weird looking cheekbone are another indication
    hehe so guys with weird cheekbones are automatically cheaters lol

haha not always but its a sign that he has a hormone inbalance which can make him impulsive, makes rash decisions etc

I think young Marlon Brando was the sexiest man ever

he is good looking. nice smile, eyes, good bone structure, facial muscle, nice skin and the weird hair suits him

I'm not a fan of Brad Pitt until I saw his naked ass in Troy...that had me sold.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    I'm not a fan of Brad Pitt until I saw his naked ass in Troy...that had me sold.
    Who is your celeb crush smackie9 I'm intrigued to know

haha im always so amused by what you think you know about women. please tell me more Dr R
    Think I know? lol I know I know!
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

sure ya do.........

i told you what i like /dont like. is there a reason you dont believe?

Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast