+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    It has nothing to do with sex.... it's a psychological disorder called Delusional Disorder or referred as DD. People in general can, most certainly, believe their own lies. This disorder does presents in otherwise healthy people, and some of the signs of this disorder are believing in logical fantasies or lies (Things that COULD actually happen), constructing lies that have a profound influence on their lives (extreme or life altering scenarios or issues), and becoming overly emotionally invested in the lie (they react more strongly than a person who has actually experienced the same scenario, and they will become overly emotional or secretive if they are questioned).

Wow...what in hell is going on here?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

It has nothing to do with sex.... it's a psychological disorder called Delusional Disorder or referred as DD. People in general can, most certainly, believe their own lies. This disorder does presents in otherwise healthy people, and some of the signs of this disorder are believing in logical fantasies or lies (Things that COULD actually happen), constructing lies that have a profound influence on their lives (extreme or life altering scenarios or issues), and becoming overly emotionally invested in the lie (they react more strongly than a person who has actually experienced the same scenario, and they will become overly emotional or secretive if they are questioned).

no, it calls women. But on the other hand us men we are not that better. Ask any ordinary man what does he think of his attractivenes towards other women in his social circle, I.E. how many women does he thinks would like to sleep with him. If those women knew his answer, most of them would laught. When it comes to sexual and relatonship matter, we rarely want to know the truth ( See Mechaelle23 - "I dont like playboys - itīs either liar or E.T. allien ). Or my thread where I mentioned "As women get older they are naturaly losing their attractivenes" - itīs like telling special low self-esteem kids that they are not that "special", just disabled.

Well how does it feel, ninnies, telling the "opinion nobody is interested in". You know, despite you I DO have not only experience but also know a thing or two about human behavior, since it is in my job description. Be so kind and stop telling people your point of view, expecially when you are not asked for and more expecially, when you know sh*t about relationships. If you really knew something, you would not give it away on anonymous relationship forum where no one can actually see your fat but* or ugly face or wierd personlity what is exact thing why you are all lonely and have nothing to do. (Perhabs the only exception is that Ann who really do seem to know a thing or two and that is exact reason why she doesnīt write novels about self developement).

C ya all!

My picture is posted on my profile dear. I have nothing to hide.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Wow...what in hell is going on here?
    Some retard needed to pick on people needlessly to boost his self esteem, and make himself believe he's an intellectual.....it seems he has convinced himself he is lol.

That's missin out.
    Sex with someone you're not in love with means nothing. So, it's not missing out on anything. Once you've had one, unless you're in love with the person, everyone of them are pretty much the same, with slight variations. And the more people you've had, the more similar they become. Doesn't matter the green color variation, the grass is still green. The only truly beautiful body is that of your true love, why would you want anything else.

That's BS. Sex is always awesome...I imagine. Sex if it means nothing can still get pretty hot. Being able to have sex indicates being a person of value, too.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Well, there are physical advantages to having sex (with or without love). There was a thread about this a while back. Almost all humans are capable of sex. It is not an act reserved only for those who are in love, partnered, coupled, married, whatever.

Sex is always awesome
    Nah, not always.

Sex if it means nothing can still get pretty hot.
    True.

...failing to think of an instance in which the greatest pleasure in the world isn't awesome. Nope, it's always awesome.

...failing to think of an instance in which the greatest pleasure in the world isn't awesome. Nope, it's always awesome.
    That's because you've never had bad sex (or sex at all)... you'll know when it happens. But yeah, in general, it's pretty awesome :-).

Lol, bad sex is still good. After all..it's SEX! One can always be positive after having sex.

Lol, bad sex is still good. After all..it's SEX! One can always be positive after having sex.
    I can think of at least a couple of times I had bad sex and wish it never happened.

Maybe you attractive people who can get sex take it for granted..

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    Sex with someone you're not in love with means nothing. So, it's not missing out on anything. Once you've had one, unless you're in love with the person, everyone of them are pretty much the same, with slight variations. And the more people you've had, the more similar they become. Doesn't matter the green color variation, the grass is still green. The only truly beautiful body is that of your true love, why would you want anything else.
    That's a load. I've had incredible sexual experiences with strangers and guys I wasn't in love with, and I have had crappy sex with guys I was in love with....so your theory is out the window. It might have been your experience, but it hasn't been mine, and I probably speak for the majority of sexually experienced on here that sex is not just an experience....but it's also something that takes skill to make it good.

28 and like LR....0 I totally feel you bro, it sucks being in this position. Life is so unfair to fukk some of us over in the gene pool like this...so unfair

Just kidding. I'm in the double digits somewhere, I think close to 20.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 27-05-13 at 01:39 PM.

Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast