+ Follow This Topic
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

i am 27 y.o now

Excuse me but...I've had a lot of relations that were not full sex. How I should count them?

28 y/o
    Over 15 at least.

I'm not into ONS's. I like F Buddies, haha.

Quote Originally Posted by lover145 View Post
    im 26 and slept with 2 ladies...damn i feel lame lol
    Nope. You're what we've always been looking for. We're low-count also and well demand the same in return in a man.

I'm 23 years old and had 1 relationship. Was always going to be in another relationship but it ended when I found out about his wild sexual past, dumped him. I don't want that. So 1 is my number.

Numbers doesn't always = wild sex past.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Numbers doesn't always = wild sex past.
    Yes, but it's harder for some people with a low number to relate to someone of a high number in the 20's.. I just couldn't deal with it and it was a deal-breaker for me.

I was never a numbers gal I just see the person as who they are here and now and how they treat me. I guess it comes from experience.

I believe behavior is a better way to gauge someone VS a number. So if they disrespected women in the past ( a user ) ya it would be a deal breaker.

So what do you consider a high number for someone that is say 26 years old? (Just curious, I'm not looking to argue).

So what do you consider a high number for someone that is say 26 years old? (Just curious, I'm not looking to argue).
    I would say anything reaching the double digits. I'm not a double digit woman so I look for the same in return. Right now I'm considering dating this guy who is 26 and has only had 1 woman in the past but according to my friend, she isn't too optimistic about it due to his very little desires/interest to have sex. But I want to date him (he is good looking his profile) and my friend will introduce me to him. She keeps saying ''Don't say I didn't warn you about him if you start getting bored''.
    Last edited by DianneL; 20-11-13 at 06:54 AM.

Yaaaaaa, um I would listen to your friend IMO. He could have asperger's syndrome which is a type of Autism. People like him have issues with empathy, and lack being able to read social cues. He could possibly be a-sexual. If your friend is right, don't waste your time trying to "fix" him.

I never cared if a girlfriend had more partners over me, numbers don't affect me at all.

Mature and 4 women. But can I ask why women either lie about their past or won't talk about their"short term relationships" where holiday/ drunk sex/ premature ejaculation by the guy/ or didn't like the guy does not count?

I'm 32, male, and you can count my number of partners on one hand.

I don't really see how someone, say, in his or her 20s could get a number 20+ without engaging in behavior that took some questionable judgment. So the only reason I care about a woman's number is if it got inflated through a number of one night stands. If you go home with a stranger drunk from a bar, it tells me a whole lot about what you do and don't value and how you make decisions. The number itself isn't the problem; for me, it's the irresponsible behavior.

FWIW, I have no issue at all with people having as much raunchy sex as they can get with people they know well and trust.

Quote Originally Posted by Peterd191 View Post
    Mature and 4 women. But can I ask why women either lie about their past or won't talk about their"short term relationships" where holiday/ drunk sex/ premature ejaculation by the guy/ or didn't like the guy does not count?
    Just read HDbadger's post....that should give you a pretty good idea why people lie.

Just read HDbadger's post....that should give you a pretty good idea why people lie.
    Yes but if he can still count with one hand then he's a man that had few sexual partners, I would assume long term relationships. This is what he's referring to. He can't understand why some people (men and women) can reach number 20+ so fast so that can't really be the norm for either gender.
    The difference is he minds because his number isn't high either. If that poster would have had a high number and still had it in him to demand a woman of low count then he would be seen as ridiculous.

I agree with badger. I wouldnt go out with someone whos had one night stands. One mistake-fine ill get over that but ten. No thanks. It just tells me hes irresponsible, impulsive, doesnt see sex as an emotional thing, likely untrustworthy in a relationship and prob insecure.. i need a man i can trust. Full stop

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 LastLast