+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

...not cool, bro.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Alright, I'll edit...didn't mean to offend. It was meant to be in good fun.
    Last edited by dickriculous; 27-05-13 at 01:34 PM.

Rofl, I was just messing. I actually guffawed at it.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Well....in that case I guess it can go right back up then

So nobody ever answered when I asked what sex smells like...Any answer for that?

I'm 19 and I have only slept with 1 person

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman View Post
    See Mechaelle23 - "I dont like playboys - itīs either liar or E.T. allien ).
    Don't tell me what I like and what I don't like. I don't care about your theories or what you read in a book. I have my own mind and when I say I don't like something-I mean I don't like it!

Well how does it feel, ninnies, telling the "opinion nobody is interested in". You know, despite you I DO have not only experience but also know a thing or two about human behavior, since it is in my job description. Be so kind and stop telling people your point of view, especially when you are not asked for and more especially, when you know sh*t about relationships.
    We could say the exact same thing to you.

If you really knew something, you would not give it away on anonymous relationship forum where no one can actually see your fat but* or ugly face or weird personality what is exact thing why you are all lonely and have nothing to do. .
    lol if you met me in person-you wouldnt be saying that sweetie. Must be a sad lonely life for you since you feel the need to put others down with all your bs theories. Have fun with that btw coz nobody cares

And if you really had all this "experience" and knew so much about human behavior-you would know that stereotypes are a load of crap and you cant put the whole human race into one or two categories as we are ALL different
    Last edited by michelle23; 27-05-13 at 05:54 PM.

I am 23 years old and I've only slept with 2 guys, and I was in love with both of them.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I am a guy who proudly owns an astonishing sex history of.....0. Yup, at 23 it is amazing how much college sex I'm NOT having. Back in high school, I was one real zeta male. Yup...Girls, numbers, sex stories..I had NONE of which to speak about.
    I was your age, almost 24, my first time. I'm not sure what advice I'd give. I'd had a few relationships, but brief and far between, and no confidence in myself (something I still struggle with.) At least one of those (she was older, I was 18, she was 21) She kept talking about her religiously conservative upbringing and how she wouldn't do anything until marriage but then wanted to get in bed and kiss and cuddle, and to this day I think she wanted me to make a move, but I was afraid to offend her. She ended up leaving me for a 28 year old (that he had a graduate degree and good job didn't hurt his prospects) and they've been married now for almost 28 years.

So at 23 I finally decided I was almost finished with college and wanted to have a relationship and sex, so I made a conscious effort to find those. I started going out with my friends to clubs, and talking to girls. Met one, got a phone number. We started seeing each other. Led to a lot of making out, oral sex, pretty much everything but actual intercourse (though one time maybe brief penetration, we were pretty drunk)... and wasn't going anywhere long term. Then a friend set me up on a blind date with his girlfriend's friend and that date ended up sleeping with me and that was it.. Alcohol helped fuel my confidence and sense of humor and lower her resolve (and make her think my jokes were funny) and we got a room and spent the night and started hooking up regularly. We ended up living together and married almost 20 years, with 2 kids.

I'm not saying my way was anything close to ideal. On the other hand, while my number of partners is not much (3 since my divorce), my sex life since then has been pretty good. My partners have enjoyed it (unless they're mad at me, then to every woman you're the worst lover ever LOL) greatly (usually!), I keep fit and pretty healthy. I've done pretty much every 'normal' thing and position and been pretty adventurous (still no mile high club, but some other pretty wild places.) Starting later than most of your friends, or waiting for the "one" and making a go of spending your life with that one person isn't a bad thing (the latter didn't work out for me, but there's nothing wrong with it.)

meloveulongtime Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Lol, bad sex is still good. After all..it's SEX! One can always be positive after having sex.
    YC, you seem like a guy who is willing to take anything with two legs and a vagina, maybe an ass would do the work too. LOL

I've faked it more than many times to end bad sex and can state not all SEX is good, LOL TRUST Me.
    Last edited by meloveulongtime; 28-05-13 at 11:18 AM.

lol just wait till he meets a girl who lies there like a corpse yawning and saying "are you done yet" haha! then hell know what bad sex is

Hm..so it seems that only women can not enjoy some sex.

For a guy Pizza is like sex....even when it's bad, it's still pretty good.

EXACTLY! I am sure smackie is dead on with that. The only way it ain't good is if it's with a girl that would cause a guy shame, someone he couldn't brag about having done..

No for some LR, as long as the out "cum" is positive, then the shame is easily forgotten.

Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast