+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

Uhh, yes. Sex permeates at every level. Sex is responsible for social hierarchies and human evolution and it is the most important thing in the world.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I disagree. There are many things that are more important in life like family and your health. I am not going to talk about God's wish regarding premarital sex or just sex in general, but sex is something very sacred. I have always believed that sex is only meaningful with someone you love, and if you are with somebody who truly loves you, sex will not be the most important thing. Spending time with them, talking, cuddling and living your lives together is the most important.

Well of course you disagree: you're a girl. To males, sex is number one. Sex keeps us distracted from our aging and mortality.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by Sparkling View Post
    19 and none

Plan to save my virginity for marriage.
    So refreshing to see girls like you!

Someone with values and morals.
    Last edited by toknow; 16-06-13 at 03:56 AM.

Meanwhile, you're allowed to have sex hundreds of times with numerous different partners, n'est-ce pas?

God's wish lol When did god tell you that? It was invented by a bunch of men to keep women as chattel and under their control. Sex is just sex.....nature's way to make sure our species continues.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post

Maybe you two should cuddle.....maybe it will lead to some heavy petting.

Our actions define us, just as we define our actions. Therefore we do what we do because of who we are, and we are who we are because of what we do.

^That was the most needless, pretentious drivel I've seen on the forums. No one claimed some antithesis to whatever in the hell you're talking about.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    God's wish lol When did god tell you that? It was invented by a bunch of men to keep women as chattel and under their control. Sex is just sex.....nature's way to make sure our species continues.
    No, sex is not just for propagation of the species. We're a highly sensate species: the act of doing it constitutes the highest known pleasure outside of reaching some ascetic paradise.

Living with feelings of guilt and fear to keep with God`s ways.....ya I can buy that.

No clue what you're talking about. But sex makes a man: without it, a guy just can't be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Well of course you disagree: you're a girl. To males, sex is number one. Sex keeps us distracted from our aging and mortality.
    LOL...You're so clueless. I would comment further but it would be too obvious and easy.

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post

Creep...

(nothing against Sparkling, just pointing out toknow's renown creepy fetish for virgins)

For me, I want to wait until marriage. Not just because of religious reasons but because I want to wait for more of moral reasons. I want my husband to know that I waited for him and that I'm all his and he has nothing to worry about. He doesn't have to worry about somebody having an STD or me ever having children in the past.

But it's your choice - sexuality is something very personal and it's none of anyone's business. When I get married, I want to tell my husband, "I waited for you." And no, I don't consider girls that have already had sex to be "sluts". It's just how I feel about it personally.
    Last edited by Sparkling; 16-06-13 at 05:04 AM.

Page 6 of 26 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast