+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

How many people have you slept with

Ladies and gentleman of the forum, how old are you and how many people have you slept with?

I am a guy who proudly owns an astonishing sex history of.....0. Yup, at 23 it is amazing how much college sex I'm NOT having. Back in high school, I was one real zeta male. Yup...Girls, numbers, sex stories..I had NONE of which to speak about.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

23, 2 guys

46. somewhere between 15-20
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Ya I'm 49.....It was such a long time ago I can't be too sure. I have been with my guy since I was 26 so it would be between the age of 15 to 25. I think basilandthyme and I are about the same.....15 to 20 ish.

lalalita Guest
    25 - I've been with 11 guys.

OK, I'm the only guy who's answered...Girls can have sex whenever they want. Man, they got it easy.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I'm not a man-whore but I have slept with 12 women.

35, just 1
    “This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.” ― Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    OK, I'm the only guy who's answered...Girls can have sex whenever they want. Man, they got it easy.
    of course they do. But on the other hand there is a difference between sex and relationship. They definetely cannot have relationship with whoever they like, despite sex. And if they have too many partners you know what they say... Despite men ( men with many pertners are considered for playboys).

As for me: 25 - 3

also never trust woman when they talk about their partnes because: "If I was drunk and dont remeber exactly what happend, nothing happend. If I slept with more than one guy at the same time (same night or multiple relatoship - count as 1. if he is cheating and I do it only for revenge dont count that. Bad sex - no sex... etc.... Sounds funny but this is how it really works. Every psychologist tells you that. Reason is women are able to incredebly believe their own lies. They think slightly different than us, men.

And now watch as they are gonna react. You will see what I mean.
    Last edited by Sportsman; 26-05-13 at 02:55 AM.

I'm 31 and somewhere in the neighborhood of 25...I would need to make a list. But, almost all of them I did many times . Never, been into the one night stand thing and if I was my number would probably be closer to 35-40.
    Last edited by FlaCooln; 26-05-13 at 03:34 AM.

It has nothing to do with sex.... it's a psychological disorder called Delusional Disorder or referred as DD. People in general can, most certainly, believe their own lies. This disorder does presents in otherwise healthy people, and some of the signs of this disorder are believing in logical fantasies or lies (Things that COULD actually happen), constructing lies that have a profound influence on their lives (extreme or life altering scenarios or issues), and becoming overly emotionally invested in the lie (they react more strongly than a person who has actually experienced the same scenario, and they will become overly emotional or secretive if they are questioned).

Quote Originally Posted by Sportsman View Post
    of course they do. But on the other hand there is a difference between sex and relationship. They definetely cannot have relationship with whoever they like, despite sex. And if they have too many partners you know what they say... Despite men ( men with many pertners are considered for playboys).
    i wouldnt consider him a playboy-whatever that is. huge turn off for me.

as for the other thing you said- that could be a man or woman-its not a gender issue-its a personality disorder and not all eomen make those bs excuses
    Last edited by michelle23; 26-05-13 at 03:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by VerticalMoon View Post
    35, just 1
    That is to be respected and admired!

Quote Originally Posted by toknow View Post
    That is to be respected and admired!
    That's missin out.

Page 1 of 26 12311 ... LastLast