+ Follow This Topic
Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: How many people have you slept with

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Go ahead, share, what is your secret? Have ya seen the things peeps have already shared in here?
    Lol I've seen a bit, and I still feel out of place. The last thing I want, is to be judged, and I can already guess at those I have towworry about lol.

Most won't judge - I am not shocked by anything and don't judge peeps. So don't got to worry about me, and probably lots of others here either.
    Can always get the mod to delete it out after.

I would say you have a high number? is that it? or are actually a virgin? Both have been talked about in same thread.

Or that you ****ed chicks?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Be a double standard for peeps to judge you because you are female when men have stated the same numbers or close.
    Who cares, is your life to live.

Who did you feel off of here would be judging you? On a thread like this I bet ya no one will even care your number.

To add lots are single and ready to mingle, no shame.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Be a double standard for peeps to judge you because you are female when men have stated the same numbers or close.
    Who cares, is your life to live.

Who did you feel off of here would be judging you? On a thread like this I bet ya no one will even care your number.
    Well I won't name names. It is definitely a double standard. I get called a hoe, even though I've never been unfaithful. All the fun I've had, I've had while single. I've also been in multiple long term relationships in which I've never been unfaithful. So whatever I don't care lol.

Quote Originally Posted by HTASteve View Post
    None for a 26 year-old male. Yeah that's right, a big fat 0.
    sucks....
    Being a virgin doesn't mean anything, only that you haven't found that first special person you want to share something that personal with. Believe me, getting laid isn't hard, finding someone to love is harder.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lyricist View Post
    visit your clinic sweetheart
    I'm not an idiot, asshole. I am safe and clean and get checked every 6 months, whether single or in a relationship. I have never once had any issues. So fvck you, you judgemental fvck.

Anon nobody gives a shit. People may judge me too for only being with two men. Do i care? No! Not when im having regular gspot multiple orgasms with the man i love and when he thinks im the best hes ever had in bed.

If i was single would i miss sex? Definately but i wouldnt sleep with random people. Just not for me and i want a guy who feels the same.

Other than that i really dont care what other people do as long as nobody gets hurt and there is no diseases being spread
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Anon nobody gives a shit. People may judge me too for only being with two men. Do i care? No! Not when im having regular gspot multiple orgasms with the man i love and when he thinks im the best hes ever had in bed.

If i was single would i miss sex? Definately but i wouldnt sleep with random people. Just not for me and i want a guy who feels the same.

Other than that i really dont care what other people do as long as nobody gets hurt and there is no diseases being spread
    Fair enough. I understand what you're saying. To each their own. And you're right, hence why I have always been smart about what I do, and stayed clean and safe.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    Believe me, getting laid isn't hard,
    Would you please quit with this lie?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

me? 26 men i think! not proud but not ashamed. Never unfaithful...but I get the whole not ****ing around thing...Idk about a guy who does a whole bunch of random hook ups...but that'd be me I guess

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    Being a virgin doesn't mean anything, only that you haven't found that first special person you want to share something that personal with. Believe me, getting laid isn't hard, finding someone to love is harder.
    Actually I have to change my status to officially not a virgin since yesterday evening. Number of people: 1

I guess I should post this for you then Steve

Not long joined but will reveal at a later date

only 2 gfs

Male, 38, official number is 11 partners.

Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast