+ Follow This Topic
Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526

Thread: How many people have you slept with

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Swan View Post
    Right, but my point is--if they're avoiding being judged by others-- I guess I shouldn't be shooting myself in the foot with honesty.
    Nope, that's not the answer. We should just all work towards the goal of nobody judging other people due to their number of sexual partners.

Judging is different from determining whether someone is a good match for you or not, btw. If someone isn't attracted or interested in persons with promiscuous pasts, it's absolutely their right and prerogative to decide they don't want to date them. But it's a completely different thing from actually judging them.

Whilst i agree on some levels sea, its human nature to judge and we do judge based on our own standards. A person whos only been with a handful of people is almost always going to judge on some level a person whos been with 20+. My bf is a man and hes against sleeping around completely. Hes way more judgemental than i am lol. But thats coz hes not like that, never has been and has no intention of every being that way. The thought of diseases alone is enough for most people who went to sex ed class to cringe at it

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Nope, that's not the answer. We should just all work towards the goal of nobody judging other people due to their number of sexual partners.

Judging is different from determining whether someone is a good match for you or not, btw. If someone isn't attracted or interested in persons with promiscuous pasts, it's absolutely their right and prerogative to decide they don't want to date them. But it's a completely different thing from actually judging them.
    Dude, determining if someone is a good match REQUIRES "judgement", therefore the concepts are not mutually exclusive or even separate.

If some women are being honest--they are putting themselves at an unfair disadvantage if others are telling the truth -- because, whether you like it or not, men prefer a less promiscuous girl and there are biological/evolutionary reasons for it (it is justified--no need to go for the "let's not judge anybody" leftist crap).

Quote Originally Posted by Ugly_Swan View Post
    Dude, determining if someone is a good match REQUIRES "judgement", therefore the concepts are not mutually exclusive or even separate.
    I mean "judge" as in "give moral judgment while placing yourself on a moral high-ground". I don't mean the general meaning of "judge".

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Society is changing. Slutty men are no longer respected either by a large % of people. To me and you alike and many others on this forum, we do not like those men.. so reckless, impulsive sexual behaviour is frowned upon in general these days. Not just in women IMO
    True but if you go to other forums, there are still male posters advising guys who are looking for a relationship to just sleep around for the meantime and then find the right woman who is ''gf/wife material''. So basically he has to go through that crazy, impulsive sexual behavior for years and then when he gets older and has nothing but meaningless short-termed flings and no life wants to find that woman LOL.

I consider that leftovers and I'm getting the feeling most of them attract (directly or indirectly) what they are if they're looking for a relationship. Who knows, maybe that woman he is considering gf/wife material might have lie to him and he is clueless; in that case he deserved what he got.
    Last edited by BlueMoonSal; 22-11-13 at 04:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by michelle23 View Post
    Whilst i agree on some levels sea, its human nature to judge and we do judge based on our own standards. A person whos only been with a handful of people is almost always going to judge on some level a person whos been with 20+. My bf is a man and hes against sleeping around completely. Hes way more judgemental than i am lol. But thats coz hes not like that, never has been and has no intention of every being that way. The thought of diseases alone is enough for most people who went to sex ed class to cringe at it
    Good to hear there are men like that still. They would be my exact male counterpart but I think they're found more in other countries than in the US.

Yup just from being on this forum alone, i can see that a lot of american men are assholes. No offence x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk
    "Don't ask a question if you can't handle the answer".

OK this thread has been derailed. Thanks guys, it is now closed.

Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16242526