+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: If someone was honest about their past 100%, what is a deal breaker for you?

Quote Originally Posted by Eng.Jackadmans View Post
    Why doesn't that make you low?
    Because it's not my job to fix other people's problems from such a deeply involved position such as a romantic partner is. If I can avoid it, I do, and I don't feel the least bit guilty about it.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    EngJack -- you give up when you can't counter the reasoned argument? Or did you get the answer you were looking for?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    I did. Not in a long time. Personally, I wouldn't mind dating a bi girl. No more or less than a completely straight. Makes no world of difference to me; then again, I'm not bigoted...
    SO many guys, not trying to make this a deal but I have to say it, are ok with bi women because somehow they feel they luck out. THE only reason I say that is because EVERY single ONE of my male friends has that one guy two girl fantasy. I would not want a bi guy either though, I would not be happy coming home and being cheated on not with another women, but finding two men in my bed. Its bad catching with another female, we tend to compete, but how do you compete with a man? AND WHY would I want a guy who wants me to do ANYTHING strange with his ass? That's a no go. Not homophobic in my book just a sexual preference that one looks for in a partner. TWO I have DATED guys that were not ok with bi girls and were glad I was not bi. SOOOOOOOOoooo. To each their own. It's not like I or anyone else who feels this way is out pushing that idea, those are bigots.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    Because it's not my job to fix other people's problems from such a deeply involved position such as a romantic partner is. If I can avoid it, I do, and I don't feel the least bit guilty about it.
    Agreed. You can't change people, and why should any of us try to? Not right and if it can be avoided then fine.
    “I was never really insane except upon occasions when my heart was touched.” ― Edgar Allan Poe

Wish for a pile of shit to turn into gold hard enough and guess what? It's still a heaping pile of shit.

If their not a virgin, is deal breaker if i'm going to marry her. I may still date her, but I wont marry her.
    And if she was raped and that's why shes not a virgin? This guy right here, I swear.

Quote Originally Posted by UnderTheMoon View Post
    SO many guys, not trying to make this a deal but I have to say it, are ok with bi women because somehow they feel they luck out. THE only reason I say that is because EVERY single ONE of my male friends has that one guy two girl fantasy. I would not want a bi guy either though, I would not be happy coming home and being cheated on not with another women, but finding two men in my bed. Its bad catching with another female, we tend to compete, but how do you compete with a man? AND WHY would I want a guy who wants me to do ANYTHING strange with his ass? That's a no go. Not homophobic in my book just a sexual preference that one looks for in a partner. TWO I have DATED guys that were not ok with bi girls and were glad I was not bi. SOOOOOOOOoooo. To each their own. It's not like I or anyone else who feels this way is out pushing that idea, those are bigots.
    You know, I figured someone would bring that up and I can understand why. Most guys are raging-hormonal bastards who get carried with wild flights of fancy. I don't mind a bi girl not because I picture lucking out but because it is so insigificant to me that I don't consider it an obstacle.
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    You know, I figured someone would bring that up and I can understand why. Most guys are raging-hormonal bastards who get carried with wild flights of fancy. I don't mind a bi girl not because I picture lucking out but because it is so insigificant to me that I don't consider it an obstacle.
    I get what your saying and its cool you know, I just know what I have been told and I would feel a little threatened by it, not because I look down on people with that preference, it's because we sometimes deal with "ghosts" of the ex enough as it is, I prefer to only have to worry about women, that cuts the problem in half. If I had to worry about both sex's I would say **** it to dating all together. But that is just me and it really doesn't have to matter to anyone else but me.

What if it was something bad that someone did to them in the past, in which they were completly innocent. Would you hold that against him?
    This is about the girl who's car tyres you slashed, isn't it.

I would not give another chance to a man who did this to me. Why? Personal safety. I could never feel safe with someone who did this. If he's capable of that, God knows what else he's capable of doing to me if he's upset.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post

I would not give another chance to a man who did this to me. Why? Personal safety. I could never feel safe with someone who did this. If he's capable of that, God knows what else he's capable of doing to me if he's upset.
    Hes crazy period. I never use that but he really takes CRAZY and runs with it.

And if she was raped and that's why shes not a virgin? This guy right here, I swear.
    Well that would also be a phycological issue, as stated by a previous user would be a deal breaker.

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post

No its not.

Well that would also be a phycological issue, as stated by a previous user would be a deal breaker.
    It would only be a psychological issue (therefore a deal breaker) if she hadn't psychologically healed from that terrible experience.

Quote Originally Posted by searock View Post
    It would only be a psychological issue (therefore a deal breaker) if she hadn't psychologically healed from that terrible experience.
    I doubt anyone could heal from something like that.

Its only a psychological issue if she is screwed up from it. If she's normal and is over then it's not. You sir, have just once again proven how low your character really is. Not all women who have been raped have emotional baggage, some move on and become stronger people from it and never really look back. So shallow. But whatever, hope you marry a "virgin" and when she opens up, I hope the wind catches and makes that creepy haunting sound you would hear inside a cave. "Just whistle!"

Its only a psychological issue if she is screwed up from it. If she's normal and is over then it's not. You sir, have just once again proven how low your character really is. Not all women who have been raped have emotional baggage, some move on and become stronger people from it and never really look back. So shallow. But whatever, hope you marry a "virgin" and when she opens up, I hope the wind catches and makes that creepy haunting sound you would hear inside a cave. "Just whistle!"
    Why is my character low?

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast