+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: If someone was honest about their past 100%, what is a deal breaker for you?

If someone was honest about their past 100%, what is a deal breaker for you?

My wife and I told each other everything - good and bad - about each other while we were dating and before we even got engaged. We both took a risk doing this since we had skeletons in our closet but the truth set us free and the other person accepted it and was glad to know instead of stumbling on it 20 years later.

But what has been a deal breaker for you about something someone told you despite them being 100% honest with you? What was the story that was too big for you to handle and that you couldn't get over? Or..........what WOULD be a story from the past that would be too much for you?

a cheat, addict, abuser or if he abandoned children or had children from a previous relationship would make me run a mile. thats all i can think of right now-theres prob more though. i wouldnt want someone with baggage, psychological or emotional problems or if he had some freaky fetish or something or if he was a player etc

A criminal record or spent time in jail, alcoholic, drug addict, mental issues, anger/abusiveness, bi-sexual, fetish, serial cheater, poor relationship with their family, mutilated animals, lived on the street.

all of the above added to my list ha!

Oh and child molester.
    Animal f ucker.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    A criminal record or spent time in jail, alcoholic, drug addict, mental issues, anger/abusiveness, bi-sexual, fetish, serial cheater, poor relationship with their family, mutilated animals, lived on the street.
    Wow the rest is all very reasonable but what's with the homo/bi-phobia?
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

"Glory days/Well, they'll pass you by/Glory days"

I don't want a man that has had penis.

ya dont wana be asked to stick a dildo up his ass. or him asking can he explore the other side of his sexuality at some point

Lol, how close-minded. If a guy was bi, maybe he's never had sex with the same gender or have deviant fantasies such as what michelle said. Good lord...I'm called out for stereotypes yet you people are treating bi's in the same manner as pedophiles and crack addicts. Might as well list Canadians and Italians with serial killers, meth junkies and Muslim extremists..
    "1,2,3,4.....The highway's jammed with broken heroes on a last chance power-drive!"

Quote Originally Posted by YoungCosmo View Post
    Wow the rest is all very reasonable but what's with the homo/bi-phobia?
    I can't speak for the poster, but for starters it would be nice to have a partner who exclusively likes JUST your gender. You never watched the early episodes of "Friends" did you?

I did. Not in a long time. Personally, I wouldn't mind dating a bi girl. No more or less than a completely straight. Makes no world of difference to me; then again, I'm not bigoted...

It's just my personal opinion. I'm not against the lifestyle if that is how some people are. I don't regard them as scum and shouldn't exist....just not for me. It's like calling men a bigot because I don't find black men attractive. It's just personal taste.

Yes, but it is very peculiar that you bunched them together with psychopaths. It's not like you said "I also don't like fat guys, or nerdy guys or bi guys": you grouped them with rapists and murderers.

I don't think of bi-sexuals as criminal, you are the one that is suggesting it.

OK I'll add then.....insecure twits, anyone that has no confidence in themselves, too shy, tight wades, liars, gambling habit, penis that is too small, ginger hair, two different colored eyes, doesn't like the color red.....

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast