+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hi all, looking for some perspective

Hi all, looking for some perspective

Hi
    How is everyone?

I don't like long explanations so I'll get straight into summarizing.
    My girlfriend and I have been together very close to a year. She has told me I'm amazing and nice etc. I'm described as what might be considered a great boyfriend. I like her very much and we often tell one another that we love each other. I do my best to be good to her with thoughtful gifts, trips to movies, restaurants etc. She's unemployed but i manage to look after both of us on my paychecks. I'm very insecure so I think I'm just a crappy run of the mill annoying dumb man with an overactive sex drive. Which brings me to my question, my dilemma, my reason for posting on this forum.

If my sex drive upsets my girlfriend, should we forfeit our sexual relationship and breakup to be friends or strangers?

It's my first relationship and I've spoken to others but they seem to think that my libido is to be embraced or manipulated so I demand less physical sexual activities. I feel that those maybe aren't the answers for me. I feel that perhaps the solution is that I don't have a girlfriend to victimize with my overly demanding dumb stick.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks for your time

If your GF is unhappy, and feels pressured....it's a no brainer to not continue the relationship. Find someone who is sexually compatible to you......just remember to put the subject out there when you start to date someone again.