+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    I've got my reservations on that point.
    you're not the only one.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

lol. Do tell.

haha, as if it's not clear enough in the rest of this long ass thread.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Naw. I meant that by way of "Amen, bro."

I know, but that's for those who didn't get or understand it.

I always have reservation on love. that perhaps may be the very reason why i haven't been in.

:sigh:
    "Ogres are like onions."

Oooh. So the worm turns, does it? Trying to direct people back to your obsessing, are you, so you can wring a few more mea culpas out of the board, are you?

eh, shit if I know what I was doing. right now I'm just trying to keep myself busy, with what, I don't care, as long as it keeps my mind off things.

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    I always have reservation on love. that perhaps may be the very reason why i haven't been in.

PM me, sweetie. We'll work it out.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 02-07-05 at 04:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    eh, shit if I know what I was doing. right now I'm just trying to keep myself busy, with what, I don't care, as long as it keeps my mind off things.
    I was just jerkin' yer chain a little. Tone of your posts seem much more upbeat in just the last few hours. Keep it up.

well the post about the stone in the water, I'd read it before when you posted it, but never took the time to think about it until this morning and it made me feel a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi

Not ever, arty? Or were you in love and you started seeing it differently later?
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Seeing that post from Arty again, Asip, now I'm confused. Who's this "him" that's going to spank her for foolin' around in the shower with people on the forum? That's love isn't it Arty? ??

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    well the post about the stone in the water, I'd read it before when you posted it, but never took the time to think about it until this morning and it made me feel a lot better.
    You might do well for yourself to look into classical Buddhism. Might even want to read a little book called "Siddhartha" (by Hermann Hesse). Has a significant female figure in the story you might recognize.

Hell, you might like ALL of Hesse's stuff, now that I think about it. Try "Steppenwolf," too.

Quote Originally Posted by Asip4u
    Not ever, arty? Or were you in love and you started seeing it differently later?
    hmmm. i believe it was clearly infatuation. i was a wreck from it though. you should have seen me.
    "Ogres are like onions."

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast