+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

Tone Guest
    DUDE how many frickin times are you going to apologize and tell her that "This is the last time I will be talking to you"

You did it in an e-mail... didn't you do it in a text message? And now a phone call.. GIVE IT A REST - she doesn't need to know that this is the last time you will be talking to her because she dumped you dude, that comes along with it! Have some dignity and some self-respect.. stop....contacting.....HER!

No, I didn't send her a text message. It's hard not to call her, especially since I have her number memorized.
    I just don't know how so many people can go through this. So many people go through this and I feel bad for every single one of them. I wish this kind of pain on no one.
    Also, last time she dumped me she wanted to remain my friend and keep talking to me right after. Back then I tried that and it didn't work because it hurt me too much, I couldn't stand hearing her voice.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Tone Guest
    It's part of life my man. It makes us who we are. If life was easy, it would be B O R I N G! You have to experience true pain and suffering to ever be able to appreciate true joy and happiness, is how I see it. It's going to be hard, but it's just something that you have to go through and YOU have to make the decision to move on and say "Hey I'm not goin to let this girl control my life anymore"

Life is too short and precious to be hung up for too long over one person, don't risk missing a chance at meeting another great girl. You will get through this, we all have.

Look at it this way, White: She INTUITS EVERYthing about you which you've expressed on this board. Knowing all that about someone, how would YOU respond to them?

I honestly have no idea, to tell you the truth.
    In fact, now that I think about it, she is or was the same exact way with me.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

That doesn't make it right OR healthy.

I know, I'm still obviously having some trouble with it. Especially since I end up waking up in the morning, every morning thinking about her, wishing it was all a dream.

I was just doing some thinking and talking to a friend of mine. I remember before we got back together her telling me that she was still in love with me. I kept telling myself then that I wasn't going to let her do this to me again, that I wasn't going to get involved with her again because she hurt me once and I was afraid she was going to again.
    This time, whenever she decides to talk to me again, I'm going to straight up tell her that if she want's to be friends that's fine, but that she just lost her chance at being with me, that she will never have another chance with me because I'm not going to let her do this to me a third time. I couldn't take it again, so now all I see for the two of us is a friendship at best.

I couldn't take it again, so now all I see for the two of us is a friendship at best.
    Sorry dude, we've tried helping but you're not listening. I don't think she'll be your friend, especially with what you've shown and i doubt that'd be a good idea anyways. I suggest you guys make this thread officially, DEAD. If white wants to keep going that's fine...We've given you more then you needed and you understand (most of it anyways), so now it's time we stop talking about it.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

just so you know, when I said that, I meant that the farthest I'd ever let it go again is a friendship. which is why I said "at best" I've given up on her. I can't take it so I just have to let her go because trying to keep her in my life is just causing me more pain. she'd just hurt me again anyway and I'm not going to put up with that.

just as I thought things couldn't get any worse, I just lost my best friend. she turned her back on me and won't talk to me.
    It's all too much, I don't even know what to think right now. My mind is overwhelmed.
    just as I was starting to see things the right way, that Melissa broke up with me, and that there's no point in dwelling on it anymore.
    I know that the break up thing has happened to most everyone before, I'm just wondering, has anyone ever lost their best friend over it?

Please God, Let This Thread Die Already!

yea, that way I can go with it.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    yea, that way I can go with it.
    Don't think this way ever.... Read some other threads about people wanting to die over shit like this, it hurts like hell, but if you die then you die WITH the PAIN......

Always rememer one thing. There are 2 sure loves in your life, yourself if you allow yourself (you can't love someone else if you don't love yourself) and the Lord, if you believe.

I feel for you man, as I feel for myself, but ya know what? I love my ex-girlfriend more than ever right at this very moment, but if she doesn't return the love, she doesn't deserve mine....

Being FRIENDS or ANYTHING with an ex is utter bullshit. It will only hurt you more man, I promise. Remember the good times and the love you have for her, but don't dwell on the ""what if's" as you will never fully understand "what if" it will only cause you pain.

I'm young, but the guys/gals on this board are seriously some of the MOST supportive and kind people ever, also experience, listen to what they say.

FYI it's going on 3 weeks with my girl, and I can HONESTLY say it hurts like hell, but becomes less painful every moment, little by little you WILL feel better if you allow yourself to.

Sorry to bring the thread back to life, but after reading ALL 13 pages I had to say something

All I have to say is that I talked to her and found out why she broke up with me. No details but she said that she apparently tried to work things out, but she said I was controlling her and now she's already after another guy. That's all the info I got.

Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 LastLast