+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

I just thought I'd let everyone know that I really don't give a shit about her anymore. She's a ***** and I hate her. After what I just found out, I don't want to talk to her ever again. I now wish I had ended it sooner.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Don't waste your time on hate, requires to much energy. Be the bigger person and wish her well, and move on.

You WILL be hurt for a LONG TIME, but it WILL pass eventually and one day you'll find another girl (hopefully, if you allow it).

I won't anytime soon, because I don't want to, one day maybe i'll give it a shot. Focus on yourself now, your problems and what you can do to fix them, delete her numbers, Im, PM info etc etc. DO NOT CALL HER PERIOD.

I feel for you bro, just like I feel sorry for myself and anyone who has to go through shit like this, but it happens man, part of life. Trials are what makes us who we are, if we can overcome them, we become a better person, love, friend, parent etc.

I assume your young like me, so just enjoy it, hang with friends, do shit you wanted to do, but never had the chance. It WILL help.

P.S. do you have a gym membership? If not you SHOULD get one, it is seriously the only thing that breaks my trance about my girl and what has happened. Also has + effects to make you a stud for all the new chicks

actually the gym thing is a good idea. I don't really hate her, I just really don't want to talk to her ever again. I was blinded, so I couldn't see past everything and see her for who she is and always be, controlled be her overbearing mother. Don't get me wrong, I do love her but I can't be with someone that's going to let their mother control their entire lives.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

...die die die my darlin' i'll be seeing you, i'll be seeing you in HELLLLLLLLL...

Quote Originally Posted by misombra
    ...die die die my darlin' i'll be seeing you, i'll be seeing you in HELLLLLLLLL...
    what do you mean by that?

I don't want her to die, that's for sure.

it's a song that i thought of upon reading this thread.

listen, the longer you keep contacting her the longer your pain and longing will go on. you need to quit her like a drug. only then will things get better. there are more years ahead of you than were behind and you have more experiences to see before you decide that your life is over because you've been dumped. it'll suck for a little while and you'll see signs and your mind will play tricks on you. but seriously, you must give it up. do other things. meet other people. write in a journal. but she's gone. GONE!!!

I am writing in a journal. When I talked to her today, I talked to her under a different screen name and she didn't know that it was me she was talking to.
    I found out that her mother filled her head with a bunch of crap and I don't need someone that's being controlled by their mother.

even if you talked to her under a different screen name (which is so dirty by the way) that is still talking to her. give it up. give it up. give it up. she's gone. gone. gone. gone!!!

Tone Guest
    Amen Tommy!

uh, i think you meant to say misombra. that's okay though tone, i know what you really meant.

jk. a little nomasian humor there.

Tone Guest
    :P

Guys, he's feeding off of this. Just ignore it. White, you know what you have to do to start feeling better. If we keep going like this, you won't get anywhere. Grow up!!!
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Please, I'm begging you whitey - let this thread die!
    DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE! DIE!

i'll be seeing you IN HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

I can fully understand why she left you. You are obsessive, depressing, and controlling. Just look at the way you keep focussing the attention on yourself in this topic. What about her... How does she feel. There isn't even a hint of a second side to this story.

She doesn't want you.

I cant remember, and I'm not going through this thread again. But she was your first girlfriend wasn't she?

You need to get out and find someone else... All this energy you have spent on hating her, and writing crap here could have been spent finding a rebound.

Get a life, stop blaming her for your problems, and change the things she has said you did to annoy her. They will most likely annoy every GF you have from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    After what I just found out, I don't want to talk to her ever again.
    So are you going to tell us what she said, or let us guess??

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    I now wish I had ended it sooner.
    You HAVEN'T ended it yet. You still call her, still swoon over her.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast