+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

I'm assuming you're talking about the part that says "life is what you make it" against "let God guide you" am I right?
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

I don't know. Are you?

I think that Karma is associated with Buddahism, and you definitely sound like some sort of Christian.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    I'm assuming you're talking about the part that says "life is what you make it" against "let God guide you" am I right?
    Yeah, now that you mention it, those conflict, too.

ya know, I am religious, I am Christian, but I have my own beliefs, I believe in Karma and God's plan for everyone and that he helps those who need it.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Don't mean to be rude, White, but all you're actually doing is clanging theological and cosmological cymbals together to hear the sound they make. Karma and God are mutually exclusive concepts. One is theological and posits the exitence of a higher intelligence guiding human affairs. The is other cosmologcial and posits there is no such thing as a higher intelligence guiding anything. Have your own beliefs, by all means, but DO have them make sense.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 29-06-05 at 05:31 AM.

Wow, I just sat down, thought about it and realized that she broke up with me for a good reason, she didn't tell me but I figured it out on my own. I didn't realize it before, but now I do. I actually took the relationship for granted and figrued she'd always be there. We were arguing and fighting a lot recently, I was playing the 'poor me' act and always threatening to break up with her, also getting upset over very little things. I'm suprised she didn't do it sooner. I thought I couldn't lose her, thought she'd always be there.

And now you know that you really weren't meant to be?
    "Ogres are like onions."

Quote Originally Posted by artyemi
    And now you know that you really weren't meant to be?
    Oh no, I do believe that we are. I just believe God had this happen so we could both have time to ourselves without all the crap that was going on. Now that I realize this, I can better myself and fix those problems, and if I do that I KNOW that I will get her back. However I do know that it won't work again if I don't change those things about myself.
    My plan now is to take my time, get my life in order and move out to Minnesota, on my own, weither it be before or after she decides to contact me again because I know she will, eventually.

DOH! Welcome to the club, White. Send her a card now and then. NO Letters. Just cards with nice, light, chatty converstion on them. Make her keep you in her thoughts in nice ways. Then move on out to wherever she his and strum your love songs.

(Sorry, guys. I'm a sucker for love. I've moved cross country twice just to be with 'her'.)

This will sound harsh, but you kind of sound like a stalker in the making...

Now that you mention it, you're right. Gee. Maybe THAT'S why they didn't work out.

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    This will sound harsh, but you kind of sound like a stalker in the making...
    I don't plan on contacting her. It's my fault this happened and I'm going to let her choose when to start talking again. I'm moving to Minnesota (several, several months from now) so when that does happen, there's a much better chance of us getting back together. If, and I stress IF we don't, then I'll just live out in Minnesota and live my life the way I want to.

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    Oh no, I do believe that we are. I just believe God had this happen so we could both have time to ourselves without all the crap that was going on. Now that I realize this, I can better myself and fix those problems, and if I do that I KNOW that I will get her back. However I do know that it won't work again if I don't change those things about myself.
    My plan now is to take my time, get my life in order and move out to Minnesota, on my own, weither it be before or after she decides to contact me again because I know she will, eventually.
    ::sigh::

nothing we say will change anything if you believe this so strongly.

"guy from colorado"

::sigh::

who she was kind of dating .
    "Ogres are like onions."

I wish there were some way to attach "Twilight Zone" music to this thread.

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast