+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Same girl broke my heart twice. (because of her mother) need answer to a question.

ya know what, I'm letting my feelings and thoughts out. I should be able to do that how I want so I can make the pain of losing her go away, or at least less than it was.
    honestly, I'm just spitting out everything to make myself feel better about losing her, to keep the terrible pain from coming back in full force.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by whitedragon20na
    Im sure you all knew about me dating (in a way) that guy from Colorado.
    ouch

Well, I thought I would let you all know that we broke up.
    the big news

There were a lot
    of bad things going on and I just needed to end it.
    didn't mention the mother.
    "Ogres are like onions."

well thanks for reminding me of all that. that pain has come back, I was just trying to keep myself from hurting so much.
    "Life is what you make it, watch your Karma and you will be happy in life. Always trust your heart and let God guide you as he will never lead you astray."

Quote Originally Posted by shh!
    I wish there were some way to attach "Twilight Zone" music to this thread.
    that would be awesome.

but it seems like he's trying his best to get over this.
    "Ogres are like onions."

well thanks for reminding me of all that. that pain has come back, I was just trying to keep myself from hurting so much.
    sorry for doing that.

but there's what you want to believe.

and what's there.

that email's there.
    "Ogres are like onions."

I'm just trying my best to make all the hurting and pain to go away. I know that I was saying all that to keep myself from breaking down. The reason I posted the email is because I was looking at, "Im having a real hard time with it" and seeing that proves that she does love me. I don't really know if we'll ever get back together. I hope so, but when I take the time to think about it logically I see that it's not likely and it hurts so much.

I'm confused. I thought White was a guy talking about a girl...but he's dating a guy from CO...I thought SHE was dating...but they broke up...over an email...

What?

(Yes. Twilight Zone would be about right.)

the email is what my ex-fiancee sent to all her friends, and not me. referring to me (the guy from Colorado).

Oh. Perspective shift.

::this is becoming complicated::

haha whj.

dude: it had nothing to do with her mother.
    "Ogres are like onions."

looking at it I can't blame her mother because now I realize the real reason, I know it was her mother that she talked to about this stuff and I know her mother is probably the one that suggested that she break up with me. I do know that her mother hates me.

okay, it was you. and you know that her mother probably???

hmm.. you know? probably?? which one is it?
    "Ogres are like onions."

well sorry for doing that. I should have said, "I know it was her mother that she talked to about this stuff and I believe her mother is probably the one that suggested that she break up with me."

but it doesn't matter about that now. what's done is done and can't be undone. I love her with all my heart and it hurts because a part of me belongs to her and now it's gone.

Tone Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    DOH! Welcome to the club, White.
    No shit. White-guy you realize you are saying the EXACT same thing almost all guys say when they get dumped by their first love?

"Oh wow! I just realized I took the relationship for granted. It was all totally my fault!"

"We are meant to be together, this is just time we need apart, but we'll end up together in the end!"

I mean don't get me wrong, I hope everything works out for you... just don't be suprised when next time you hear from her she has a new boyfriend and tells you there's no chance you guys will ever be together again and then go on this rage and blame God, saying "BUT YOU PROMISED ME!!!@! REMEMBER THE QUARTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast